• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What western characters do you think would be relevant to the game?

ThiagoCavalcanteCarvalho

Smash Apprentice
Okay, let's say Sakurai says he's going to release a character pack with just western characters. What would be your six choices for the selection? You can include echo fighters!

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
We do have Diddy, K Rool, Banjo, & Steve. For 2 more id say Doom Slayer & Crash. If we are looking for all 6 to be newcomers then id say the other 4 could be Dragonborn, Rayman, Spyro, & Lara Croft.

ThiagoCavalcanteCarvalho

Smash Apprentice
In my case I would choose Crash, Rayman, Lara Croft, Ezio Alditore, Scorpions and Sub-Zero as echo fighters, changing some things like the special moves. And lastly... I think Kratos, even though I knew it wouldn't happen.

ThiagoCavalcanteCarvalho

Smash Apprentice
I think we need a homegrown Microsoft rep - Chief, Clippy, Marcus Fenix, anyone as long as they're an actual MS character associated with Xbox or Windows and not just something they bought. (Especially not Rare)
Incidentally, references to computer games such as Windows classics and social networks would be interesting in the game. Like Spirits, stages, AT and items.

UserKev

Smash Champion
Crash is No 1. Dragonborn, Assassin's Creed and Scorpion. Scorpion may not be all that well known in Japan, but I'm confident they'll love his gameplay style.

Top Bottom