• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What was the toughest or best with friends or smashboards member freindly match?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
What was the toughest or best with friends or smashboards member freindly match that you ever had? One of mines was when I was in a spamming bout with a Snake player on Yoshi's Island brawl and we both had 1 life left and other 150% and my opponent kept on using AAA or f-tilt moves to take me out but I blocked it and I tried to get him with rushing A then u-smash to take him out but he blocked it as well so he threw a grenade at me and I destroyed it with my reflector and I broke his shield and I finish him with U-smash with my Falco. Did you ever have a good match like this, please explain.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Some guy whos tag was "alex". He used Link.
Epic Toon Link vs. Link matches. The most amazing Link I've played. (probably the most amazing player too)

I can't point out specifics, it was just overall amazing. We would tech stagespikes like every time and he would DI and tech TL's spike.
And we caught each others bombs in the air while they're being thrown and stuff.
Even the spam battles were amazing.

mc4

Smash Journeyman
player tag- dion played a good sonic toon link and snake

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hmm........ I remember when I first came here to smash boards looking for people to brawl I found a person with the tag "Ryu".
He was the best Ike I've ever played (though that was way back when I wasn't as good) I remember only doing 5 matches with him and being amazed everytime. We had epic Marth vs Ike battles, and I actually managed to win one :)

But that was far from my toughest match. Basically any good Snake player is tough for me. Strangely, I never face MK's.......... haven't fought a good one in months.

Top Bottom