• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What video game franchise would you want to live in if you had the chance?

Misty Venn

Smash Cadet
Gah! Such a great, but challenging question... I feel like it would be a lot of fun to live in Inkopolis, where the world is one big rave and/or ink fight. Great fashion, urban lifestyle, and chill folk. Sounds cool to me.

But I do have my childhood self screaming inside of me to say Legend of Zelda as Young Link in Kokiri Forest, or Pokemon as a Mew blinking around the universe observing trainers in battle. :awesome:

Uberhero

Smash Rookie
Monster Hunter. I'm a Hunting Horn main and I can only imagine how fun it would be to thwack monsters with a giant horn.

Superxav12

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2938-9971-2240
Probably the Mario series. Everything is either calm, or action packed. Also all the parties and kart racing sounds cool. Im cool with being any character, except enemies because everyone is afraid of them

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So not Zelda (because World ending ****)
Kirby Maybe but only on Popstar while Kirby is Arround not somewhere/when else because Demons
Animal Crossing As long as im not one Of the Ugly/Dead/Robotic Villagers Prefarbly Human
Pokemon But as a Trainer because i dont want to be Captured

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
WarioWare. I'd love to meet the characters and Diamond City seems like a pretty cool place to live.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
WarioWare. I'd love to meet the characters and Diamond City seems like a pretty cool place to live.
Although you sadly never get to meet Chad Wario only the Virgin Variant but you probably dont want to converse with either wario irl

Top Bottom