• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What video game character(s) would you swap bodies with?

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Ok, I'll bite.

Smash characters:
Male: On one end I'm thinking :4robinm:, because shooting lightning bolts from the tips of your fingers and exploding peoples' faces with books is awesome. And not that I'd care that much about this, but I'd be able to get any girl I want, and maybe pair up other people just for kicks. My next option would be :4lucario:. Being a master martial artist and having the ability to read the aura of others would be ridiculously fun and useful. And he's a dog. I like dogs.

Female: :4samus:, because who hasn't dreamed of having that Power Suit? Exploring the watery depths to the vastness of space, and having the firepower to repel any incoming threat, who could say no? And not to mention the ability to integrate multiple types of technology into the suit.

Non-Smash characters:

Male: Mega Man X. Taking your enemies' powers and making them even stronger with his armor would be a blast. And maybe I want to unleash a OHKO Hadoken/Shoryuken that would make :4ryu: jealous. :troll:

Female: Shanoa. I don't think many can match her in terms of weapons and abilities thanks to her numerous glyphs. From wielding swords, lances, axes and many other blades to unleashing various elemental powers to flying and running at breakneck speeds.....Need I say more?

Suzukipot

Actual Mother trash
NNID
em12498
3DS FC
0404-9964-5652
I'd want to be Ness. I mean, think about it: You have the inherant ability to use offensive psychic powers. Not only that but you can also use those psychic powers defensively to either heal yourself from grievous wounds or put a shield around yourself or your friends to protect them. Also the ability to use stuff like baseball bats and yo-yo's as deadly weapons.

Enemy Birds

Smash Cadet
Ditto. I could then change into whatever character strikes my fancy at the moment. If I end up not liking my choice, I can change back to my old self. Sure, my face would still look like that of some kind of Uncanny Valley-dwelling nightmare, but I doubt anyone would really notice.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I don't know, I like being myself! I think what would be really cool is if I was as strong as Cpt. Falcon and as tall and agile as ZSS. But if I were to become another person...
I'd probably become Gold/Ethan from the Generation 2 Pokemon games and their remakes. Johto is my favourite region with most of my favourite Pokemon, and it'd be a really easy and peaceful life to live.
But if I were to be a girl...
I don't know, for God's sake I don't want to be any girl from Touhou! IIRC, don't the games say often that Gensokyo is a really monotonous place when there's not an incident going on? I don't need my life to be any more boring than it already is.
I suppose I could be Sheik. I really like her, she looks really good IMO, she's really agile, I'm fairly sure she technically counts as a ninja... it'd be cool.

LeoMerc

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5129-4068-6502
Hard pick between Ness, Travis, Robin, or Corrin. Who wouldn't want to be in a world where you can use magic or PSI, and you could actually be a real hero?

ScrapHeap

Smash Cadet
Falco. Flying around the known universe shooting down other pilots and being a badass bird is too appealing to me to pass up. Plus I'd get to be in two huge franchises as, once again, a badass bird.

Also the jacket and pants. Can't forget that.

ScrapHeap

Smash Cadet
I always thought Captain Falcon enjoyed the race more than the girls he got from it. He's over 50 canonically, right? So it wouldn't matter anyway?

ScrapHeap

Smash Cadet
Still kinda old, honestly. He's by no means weaker or anything like that, but I get the feeling that 37 years without a girlfriend kinda says a bit about what he's focused on.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Roy. A 15 year-old master swordsman with t3h ph1r3 and red hair. Can you imagine all the girls you could get?
Second place goes to Luigi because who wouldn't want to jump 20 feet in the air?

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
I thought about picking Jigglypuff, but I don't know how I'd feel about being 1 foot tall.
@Crabb, Maybe we can change this forum to characters outside video games?

Anyway, with that being said, I'd rather be swapped with Zelda so I can make her more useful than a pink balloon, to be honest.

Attachments

Last edited:

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Inside video games, probably either Rosalina for her size, Palutena for her abilities and her palace, Peach for her wealth and power, and Mai Shiranui for her, well, body. I'd be able to emit fire from my hands, as well.

Outside video games, it would be Nico Robin and Nami, both from One Piece.
tAG_103661.jpg

Firstly, kind of like me, Robin's got the intelligence (sorta) and definetly the calm & collective personality. She's also highly reserved like myself, only talking to people she and I recognize very well.
But I guess there are some things about her that concern me a bit, though. She's freaking HUGE. I mean, if you check her page on the One Piece wiki site, she's actually 6'2", for nature's sake. you're too lazy to do that, the pic up there shows the proof in the pudding.

For me, being in a body that is radically more different than mine would, for me, be uncomfortable and awkward. I don't think it would be much of a difference, but it'd further take more time to me to readjust to her body. Another thing is her age. She's a few months over 30, which means that I'll have to find a mate for her before her biological clock runs out. Of course, I have the say in that when I switch with her. I can also now drink while in her body, so there's a least a good side to being thirteen years older.

For Nami, it'd be for the experience of mapping down the entire Grand Line. I'd guess that being an underling compared to the rest to her crew is relatable to myself in real life, so I could see myself in her high heels. The other good things about her are her height and age. She's the same height as me, so I'll have lesser of a time adjusting to her body than the former. She's also only 20 years old, which means I have plenty of time to search a mate.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@Crabb, Maybe we can change this forum to characters outside video games?

Anyway, with that being said, I'd rather be swapped with Zelda so I can make her more useful than a pink balloon, to be honest.
hey, that's not very nice, to be honest.

Jenna Zant

Smash Journeyman
I'd pick Palutena, as she's a goddess, and I'd get to screw with Pit and fly him into walls and stuff.

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
I'd pick Palutena, as she's a goddess, and I'd get to screw with Pit and fly him into walls and stuff.
I'd rather be Viridi, to be honest. She can recreate nature, and since today's world is basically doing the opposite of that, perhaps I'd like to help save trees with her powers.
Also, I admittedly kind of have a pessimistic look towards humans in general, like her. :)
Viridi.png

Last edited:

Jenna Zant

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather be Viridi, to be honest. She can recreate nature, and since today's world is basically doing the opposite of that, perhaps I'd like to help save trees with her powers.
Also, I admittedly kind of have a pessimistic look towards humans in general, like her. :)
That'd be fun, too, but then I don't get the green hair, or the ability to abuse Pit.

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
That'd be fun, too, but then I don't get the green hair, or the ability to abuse Pit.
I guess Phosphora would be a more fun choice, then. She has the ability to conduct electricity. In case a global power outage happens, I'll just use my powers. Also, she's the same age as me, about 17 years old, unlike Viridi, who looks at most 8 years old.
PhosphoraRevised.png

Last edited:

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
On the other hand, though, maybe I would prefer being Pandora instead. She can use bombs. Certain countries wouldn't need to use their bombs, considering I would literally create bombs out of air for them. Although, I would only use bombs for necessary, last-stand purposes only.

Also, according to this site right here, http://angelpulse.tumblr.com/post/115620390692/kid-icarus-uprising-height-guide, she's supposed to be exactly six feet (6'0") tall, so being a good six inches taller for me, personally, is an added bonus to having her body.
518844b48eebde1d48375f416db31fb4.jpg

Last edited:

Aife

Smash Apprentice
I don't really have a specified character to swap bodies with. There are a lot of cute girls I wouldn't mind being (anime style games can make bright colors work sooo much better then in real life, specially in regards to hair color.), and there are a lot of powers I wouldn't mind having, and there a-lot of worlds I wouldn't mind being it...Its a bit much to come to a full conclusion.

But I honestly suppose my avatar will do just fine. I'd gladly take Dawn's body and life, if i was so given the choice. The pokemon world is presented as quite the beautiful place, and to be frank the whole place would just be something I'd love to be a part of, ontop of me gladly taking the body of my puberty crush. LOL

Idk if its just the body though. I dunno what I'd want... Dawn is cute and all but she doesn't really have any powers herself, so no pokemon world means...
I still wouldn't mind it though, better than... this.

Last edited:

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
I don't really have a specified character to swap bodies with. There are a lot of cute girls I wouldn't mind being (anime style games can make bright colors work sooo much better then in real life, specially in regards to hair color.), and there are a lot of powers I wouldn't mind having, and a lot of worlds I wouldn't mind being in... It's a bit much to come to a full conclusion.

But I honestly suppose my avatar will do just fine. I'd gladly take Dawn's body and life, if I was so given the choice. The pokemon world is presented as quite the beautiful place, and to be frank the whole place would just be something I'd love to be a part of, on top of me gladly taking the body of my puberty crush. LOL

Idk if it's just the body though. I dunno what I'd want... Dawn is cute and all but she doesn't really have any powers herself, so no Pokémon world means...
I still wouldn't mind it though, better than... this.
To be honest with you, I actually like Pokémon contests. Don't get me wrong, Pokémon battles are awesome, but I think I'd like to do something unique to the series, even as a hobby. So maybe being in Fantina's body will help me alleviate those wants. Even though she participates mostly in Pokémon contests, she can still do Pokémon battles just fine. She has freaking Ghost-type Pokémon, for Arceus's sake. Though, since she has a French accent, she's very likely to be from Kalos, honestly my least favorite region to date.
Fantina_anime.png

Last edited:

Luigikunfu

Smash Rookie
If I could swap bodies with a video game character, it would easily be Link or Samus. Link because he's my favorite VG character. Samus because I would get to be a female and who better than a sexy bounty hunter?

Last edited:

Slip33

Smash Cadet
Males: Resident Evil Remake Chris Redfield, before he became all bulking a huge in Resident Evil 5. He looks real good here.
Others, Snake, Ike and maybe Jin Kazama.

Females: Zelda and Malon(from OoT)

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
orchestra_director_by_megabuster182_dc9xaie-pre.png

Kirby cause I wanna be cute, make new friends and say "Poyo!" all the time. Also Copy Abilities would be awesome especially the Hammer Ability.

Top Bottom