• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What video game character(s) would you swap bodies with?

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Cool. Yeah, Rosalina is pretty tall.
If given the chance outside of Smash, I actually wouldn't mind switching bodies with fragile and/or sickly women just so they can feel stronger inside a guy's body for a change. I wouldn't mind feeling weak or light inside a body like Zelda's or Peach's.

Last edited:

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
I think this thread should expand outside of just Smash Bros.. What if we could switch with ANY video game character in Nintendo's vaults?

oZzIIgk

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could say that I wanted to swap bodies with a girl from a video game, but they're all so poorly written. The well written ones are from games that I don't like, too. Samus is alright, but I'm not enthusiastic enough about Metroid to want that. Peach is a borderline useless character who seems to exist only to get thrown around. Zelda is almost the same thing, except with a little free will, and she's from a series I'm not all that fond of. I guess Lara Croft is alright, but those boobs must get in the way of her job.
I guess the Touhou girls have personalities, don't exist as props, and are from a pretty alright series. I'll go with Alice Margatroid, since I'd get the dolls as a tie-in for the body swap. Now if only Alice would be okay with becoming an acne-riddled 14 year old.

Last edited:

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
I wish I could say that I wanted to swap bodies with a girl from a video game, but they're all so poorly written. The well written ones are from games that I don't like, too. Samus is alright, but I'm not enthusiastic enough about Metroid to want that. Peach is a borderline useless character who seems to exist only to get thrown around. Zelda is almost the same thing, except with a little free will, and she's from a series I'm not all that fond of. I guess Lara Croft is alright, but those boobs must get in the way of her job.
I guess the Touhou girls have personalities, don't exist as props, and are from a pretty alright series. I'll go with Alice Margatroid, since I'd get the dolls as a tie-in for the body swap. Now if only Alice would be okay with becoming an acne-riddled 14 year old.
Do you like Pokémon, for any chance? The franchise has some very well-written female characters.

Last edited:

oZzIIgk

Smash Journeyman
Do you like Pokémon, for any chance? The franchise has some very well-written female characters.
Somehow I totally forgot Pokémon! This opens up to the possibility of becoming something totally silly, like Diglett. Then I can finally find out what's up with that body. In all seriousness, you're totally right. Pokémon has actually just normal female characters that aren't silly stereotypes.
Also, I was thinking about this, and getting the body of a horror game's protagonist would be pretty sweet. Fit and fast from excessive running.

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Now we're going on all video games? Oi, that's a lot to choose from...

I'm gonna give a few choices based on certain groups of games.
Touhou: Gotta be Flandre Scarlet. Dat 4-of-a-Kind ability...

Fire Emblem: What, I only get to pick one? Yow, that's hard. Guess I'll appeal to the DLC crowd and say Anna. Could you imagine having that many identical sisters??

Pokemon: Hmm... Either Touko/White or Cynthia. Although, N would make for an interesting choice since he can talk to Pokemon.

Based on curves: Why am I even putting this category here...? Anyway, gonna go obscure and say Kaguya Nanbu from Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier. (No, I won't pick any other characters from games with such obscenely long names...)

Based on abilities: Palutena. She's a goddess, hello?

...Why am I even talking about this...?

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Well. now that the thread has allowed for a MUCH larger amount of choices to make, I'm going to revise my former list.

JBX9001

Smash Rookie
NNID
JBX9001
It'd be awesome to go on the adventures Mario has, but I'll worry about what that means if we switch bodies and that means he has to use mine; I don't care who it is I switched bodies with, I'd be worried as h*** and would wind up following Mario around to make sure my physical body didn't get bruised up by his enemies!

If no bodies were switched and I basically took over a character's mind, I wouldn't want to do it to a character capable of human thought, because then that sounds like something a villain would do. Long story short, I'd like to know how it'd feel to be a Lucario; I'd say Greninja, but then I'll have my tongue out as a scarf all day!

...Maybe I worry too much about this kind of thing...?

Last edited:

Travix Man

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TravixMan
It would be awesome to swap bodies with video game characters. There's a lot of characters in my list, but I'll keep it short and simple.

Captain Falcon: It would be great to be fit, drive around in the Blue Falcon, and Falcon Punch jerks in the face and watch them fly into the sky, though I wonder how he will do when he can't Falcon Punch people.

Bowser: I'd rule over all of the Koopas and be able to breathe fire, but I can't be a parent: I'm not in a relationship.

King K. Rool: It would be a DREAM to switch bodies with this kroc! Big crown, beautiful cape, awesome scales, and a army of Kremlings would be awesome! I could also be a pirate, and taking bananas would be fun ("My bananas, Donkey Kong!"). However, I wonder what King K. Rool would do in my body once he realizes his army is gone. He'd just be stuck in college.

D

Deleted member

If no bodies were switched and I basically took over a character's mind, I wouldn't want to do it to a character capable of human thought, because then that sounds like something a villain would do.
Huh, I forgot all about the fact that you don't just take over a character's mind, you swap with them...

YerroBryBry

Smash Cadet
NNID
YerroBryBryy
I'd definitely choose villager!

I mean, you get to live in a town where almost everyone are nice to you. You don't need to worry about school and work because you make a living with money trees, catching bugs and fish, and also selling fruits from trees. Furthermore, nobody is in danger so you can spend most of the time just being a good neighbour and becoming closer with everyone in town! And plus villager is pretty strong in Smash Wii U so I would be able to whoop the majority of trespassers from another universe ;)

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Are we assuming we get their powers too? In any case I'm just gonna say Kratos. He's just a little more built than I am. ;)

JBX9001

Smash Rookie
NNID
JBX9001
Huh, I forgot all about the fact that you don't just take over a character's mind, you swap with them...
Ah, it happens to all of us sometimes... Rethinking my previous statement though, Lucario is capable of human thought, so I guess my next choice is to be a Charizard (still going by the mind control-only thing)!

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Somehow I totally forgot Pokémon! This opens up to the possibility of becoming something totally silly, like Diglett. Then I can finally find out what's up with that body. In all seriousness, you're totally right. Pokémon has actually just normal female characters that aren't silly stereotypes.
Also, I was thinking about this, and getting the body of a horror game's protagonist would be pretty sweet. Fit and fast from excessive running.
With Pokémon, I think the best choices are either Cynthia, or basically any female character of your choice.
With horror games, it would without a doubt be Jill Valentine.

Nona

Power of the Nonado♥
Cool. Yeah, Rosalina is pretty tall.
You'd never have to worry about having your view blocked in the movies or in a classroom once you're a tall Galactic Amazon Queen :rosalina:

edit: If I could switch bodies with any videogame character though, I'd pick Koshosho for her fab hair
or the mighty Lu Bu

Last edited:

Yogurt

Smash Cadet
Peach, because I'm already basically Peach

or Ashley from the Wario ware series, because I'm basically her too

Edit: I would also like to be Jirachi becuase I'm also basically Jirachi...

Last edited:

mcpon

Smash Journeyman
I think this thread should expand outside of just Smash Bros.. What if we could switch with ANY video game character in Nintendo's vaults?
I agree. But if that was the case, I'd be Sora from Kingdom Hearts. As for Smash, I'd be princess Peach, all of the way.

MattyMutt

Smash Cadet
Fox McCloud, certainly because I wanna know what it would feel like to have bionic legs and not any other reason besides that >.>

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I'd have to say Zelda. As much as I love her character, the girl needs to learn how to fight and not let Link do all the work.

Luig

Confused
Probably Luigi.

I could dominate the high and triple jump in the Olympics, and the 10000M.

And swimming.

Last edited:

Ghostly ~

★ Speedrunner ★
NNID
Ghostly2500
3DS FC
0189-9740-2288
Either Olimar so I can explore the Pikmin Planet by myself (if there is a spaceship that I can find in Hocotate) or Villager since I really want to meet my villagers in my town.

Ravine

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon
So that I can stare at the sexiness in the mirror naked all day while pleasuring myself.

ZSS for the body and her agility. Peach for the political and economic power. Wasn't she listed as Forbes' riches women?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
As for me, I'm going with Kirby. I could eat as much as I want and spend the rest of my time sleeping. That's the perfect life for me.

Top Bottom