• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What video game character(s) would you swap bodies with?

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Fox, or Wolf.

I wouldn't wanna be Bowser, I wouldn't be able to fit through the front door.

AkumaKing

Smash Apprentice
Personally I'd enjoy being Zelda. She's a princess, she has magic, she looks nice, and she can turn into Sheik who is just the coolest character in the game.

It's mostly Sheik I'd enjoy being, though; those smooth movements are so sweet.

FP-Takyon

Smash Apprentice
Ike for sure. Buff as ****. Throw a two handed sword in the air and catch it like whatever. Get wrecked by the guillotine.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
I don't know to choose XD: Luigi or Kirby

If I swap bodies with Kirby, then I would have no problem sucking up about lots of food in my mouth. I'll even go on a massive rampage.

As for Luigi, I want to know what's like to jump higher, be a doctor, ghostbuster, use power ups, and thunder. Also to get him out of brother's shadow, too.

Nona

Power of the Nonado♥
This is hard.
:4zss: because she has a killer bod and I want that killer bod. Plus I'm 5'3 so I'd be totally okay with a height increase.
:4palutena: for goddess trolling powers and awesome hair. I'd never have to drive anywhere again.
:4wiifit: because she also has a killer bod and I'd love to fling people out of the way with yoga.

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
This is hard.
:4zss: because she has a killer bod and I want that killer bod. Plus I'm 5'3", so I'd be totally okay with a height increase.
:4palutena: for goddess trolling powers and awesome hair. I'd never have to drive anywhere again.
:4wiifit: because she also has a killer bod and I'd love to fling people out of the way with yoga.
I would also add Zelda for her magic powers and the ability to transform into Sheik.

Also, isn't Zelda also taller than ZSS? ZSS is 6'3", while Zelda is 6'6"?

Last edited:

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I don't see that in her...?
'Twas a joke. You suggested adding Zelda to CannotGrasp's list. CannotGrasp wanted to change into all those characters because they had a killer bod.

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
'Twas a joke. You suggested adding Zelda to CannotGrasp's list. CannotGrasp wanted to change into all those characters because they had a killer bod.
Palutena, though...?

Yeah, you're right.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Villager.
Say what you want, but I'd gladly take a peaceful town over the dangerous crap most of the characters are involved in.

Last edited:

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Villager.
Say what you want, but I'd gladly take a peaceful town over the dangerous crap most of the characters are involved in.
But you'll be be the most misunderstood Nintendo character, with everyone claiming you're a sociopathic murderer.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
But you'll be be the most misunderstood Nintendo character, with everyone claiming you're a sociopathic murderer.
Then I for one blame negative stereotypes. It's not my fault that such ignorant fools don't know any better.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993

Attachments

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kirby. I need to know how what having nothing but a huge head, and no arms, legs, toes or fingers would feel like....not to mention how his stomach and copy-abilities work....

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
:4zelda:
Call me weird, but I've sometimes wondered what it would be like to be a woman for a day. And of course, Zelda would be my first choice. She doesn't necessarily have a body to flaunt around with like Samus, nor does she have that cute demeanor that Peach always carries around.

Zelda instead is elegant, with a true nature of a princess, with a serious outlook in her character. That's the beauty of her, and why I really like her in the first place. But that's just my opinion.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Kirby. I need to know how what having nothing bud a huge head, and no arms, legs, toes or fingers would feel like....not to mention how his stomach and copy-abilities work....
Also, his stomach is an entirely different dimension!

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Hmm, tough question... I'd have to go with either Bowser Jr. or Duck Hunt. Having an all-purpose luxury chair on wheels as Bowsy would be totally kickass, and being able to shoot people from beyond the fourth wall as Duck Hunt would be pretty fun. That, and I'd be able to laugh at people's misery indiscriminately. I don't exactly know how controlling 2 (3?) lifeforms at once would work in that scenario, though... would that make me omnipotent?
Yeah, definitely Duck Hunt in that case.

Last edited:

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
:4zelda:
Call me weird, but I've sometimes wondered what it would be like to be a woman for a day. And of course, Zelda would be my first choice. She doesn't necessarily have a body to flaunt around with like Samus, nor does she have that cute demeanor that Peach always carries around.

Zelda instead is elegant, with a true nature of a princess, with a serious outlook in her character. That's the beauty of her, and why I really like her in the first place. But that's just my opinion.
I personally Rosalina for her OP abilities and even for her outrageously massive stature, for she stands at almost a bit over 7'7".

Top Bottom