• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What type of Smasher are You?

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
I figure I used to be a hardcore smasher, but Brawl and I don't get along, so I'm not sure. I'm still going to look forward to the next one if it comes, though.
Either way, I've been into the series for 7 or 8 years, and I'm not leaving it anytime soon.
Oh, and I'm definitely competitive. I played 1v1s on FD way before I knew about any ATs. xD When I heard about them, Brawl was almost out, so I didn't worry about it, but when I got back into the game I didn't hesitate. :p

So: Competitive/Sort-of Hardcore.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
A mix between casual, hardcore and competitive.

I don't know exactly.

MassofthePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Competitive for sure. hope within a year or so to try to go pro, but we'll see. Really anytime inbetween work and school i'm just training non-stop almost with one of my friends, or playing at college to test my skills.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Hardcore: --Melee/Brawl
Pro:--------- Brawl not melee

im saying that because i have not completly let go of melee, but I have neglected it for some time. I am not "pro" at melee because most of the time I have had it, I was too young to understand that it was THAT competitive. I am a beast at melee though. Brawl takes less skill so I pwn everyone at it. I am NOT a brawl hater. I like it better.

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Im hard-core-casual. (in Brawl)
Pro-core=Melee.

Playing melee after playing brawl is like taking off weighted shoes after a year of wearing them. The action is so much faster.

Kaabi

Smash Cadet
I wnat to be better in my game but I like smash much more with three friends in the same room creating chaos in the screen and having fun.
I guess I am casual.

Groovy Kong

Smash Cadet
The fair and will never spam the same moves over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over recurring one

UnKnOwN0

Smash Rookie
Nice.

I think of myself between the casual/competitive...I don't play that much so I wouldn't say I'm 100% a competitive smasher.

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
The fair and will never spam the same moves over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over recurring one
Sarcasm in its lowest form, I see. =D
Seriously, though, I'm not sure as to whether that was sarcasm or not. Do you really spam reaccurring moves during a match or not? :dizzy:

Nice.

I think of myself between the casual/competitive...I don't play that much so I wouldn't say I'm 100% a competitive smasher.
This seems to apply with the majority of players so far, and that includes myself. :bee:

UnKnOwN0

Smash Rookie
Sarcasm in its lowest form, I see. =D
Seriously, though, I'm not sure as to whether that was sarcasm or not. Do you really spam reaccurring moves during a match or not? :dizzy:

This seems to apply with the majority of players so far, and that includes myself. :bee:
Yeah I thought so. :)

SONiiC_64

Smash Cadet
Casual-Hardcore Smasher

I Prefer to Play casual as 'Abusing' Smash to a point where you see the Game as a cycle-of-repitition is just not cool. I consider myself hardcore 'cuz no matter what happens, Smash will always be my fave series of all time, and i like to play to win, but losing is still another way of life.

-Reno-

Smash Rookie
Oh, without a doubt Casual. I'm no way near good enough to be considered Pro, and have not owned Super Smash Bros. Brawl long enough to be Hardcore. I have never owned an N64 or Gamecube, so I suppose I could be considered a part Non-Smasher. Oh, and I have no reason to be Competitive, due to lack of Wifi and people to play.

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
I would have to be a Casual/Competitive/Hardcore smasher because I have played smash since the n64 days and the gamecube. Now it is even more fun with all the new things in the game especially the new characters *I'm looking at you Wolf hehe so handsome*

Top Bottom