• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What type of controller do you use

Sniggle

Smash Rookie
I bet almost everyone plays with GC controller. I for one play with a classic controller, it was hard getting the hang of it ofter playing years with a gc controller. But I have to say, its paying off. I feel like its a LOT easier to shorthop with the classics squishy buttons

delicious gooey load

Smash Journeyman
what type of shoes do you wear when you play brawl?

what type of poop do you smer all over your face when playing brawl?

Kirbyftw

Smash Rookie
I've used everything except mote+chuck so far, but mostly gamecube

Sniggle

Smash Rookie
i looked around and couldnt find any. Then again im kinda lazy so i mightof overlooked it

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
I prefer any controller except for the gamecube controller. for some reason i feel cramped and laggy and in no control over my character when used it. watch me play witha gamecube controller and ill be Shorthop airdodging the entire stage. heck i might even let go of my controller when doing a airdodge off the map expecting to die
sorry but Brawl is another game. New game+ New system = New controller.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
GCC
Wow I just realized GCC also stand for a collage i live near. (Glendale Comunity Collage)

AgentJGV

Smash Journeyman
I usually use the GC controller, but i found a good way to use the wiimote and nunchuck. If you change B to shield, Down on the D-Pad to jump, and right and left of the D pad to Special attacks, it makes it a lot easier to use.

Dark Nemesis

Smash Apprentice
Classic controller. It's a lot easier if you play "Top-Tier" characters the advanced way.
And it's easier doing a shorthopto anything.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I still love my GameCube controller. It's so comfortable... But to be honest, I have yet to play with a Classic controller, so I might change my mind one day.

Sniggle

Smash Rookie
i have to aggree that id rather hold a GC controller then the Classic (which i use) but its just not as easy as the classic

D

Deleted member

Wait, there are people who use things other than the Gamecube controller?

supersmash_pro?

Smash Rookie
what controller should i use wii remote by its self wiimote with nunchuck or for some reason my wii came with a gamecube controller which one should be used?

Top Bottom