• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What state do you future american brawlers live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Columbia, South Carolina.

I need to find some other smashers. :(

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
Iowa. Yes, I know, we do have those picture boxes (and in color too)

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
Hoboken, NJ. Practically New York. Like seriously I can see the Empire State Building from my house....And I'll be in the Pro-Scene in 2-3 years...BET ON IT!

10Char......cause I felt like it....

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice

gohan082

Smash Rookie
Wow, didn't realize there are so many Louisiana Smashers. (Myself included)
Louisiana, Livingston Parish, by the way. :)

Siliril

Smash Rookie
Western PA!

Btw, This is my first post!
I wanted to post in here instead of Meet and Greet cause that seemed completely empty.

Kyle29

Smash Apprentice
In Indiana in some ****ty suburban town <<<<< god damit I wish I lived in Florida.

antimatter

Smash Lord
sorry mista, lower peninsula. however, it is a special corner of the lower peninsula that has idiots in charge. there can be over three feet of snow, 13 degrees below zero, and still school is open.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
@IHSB - Good point >.>

@Those who claimed GA/AL/NC/SC/FL/LA/TN/MI - Come to G4S5. I demand it. The last largest Melee tourny in the South. (No Johns Maurice, at least show up in spirit ;) ) Link is in my sig.

@Everyone else that are surprised - I'm shocked at some of you not knowing who you live near... seriously. I thought I saw a post saying "Texas... noone is here" or somethin like that and I gotta say....... I was O.O Go check your Regional Zones!

On topic - Columbus GA ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom