• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage are you going to play first?

Zevox

Smash Lord
Running under the assumption that Green Hill Zone and the DK Arcade stage are unlockable, I'll go with Mushroomy Kingdom, Delfino Plaza, or Castle Siege.

Zevox

JC-Gamer

Smash Cadet
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth
I'm going to just go with a random match cuz the first thing I'm doing with Brawl is playing about 50 vs. matches to unlock a couple of characters. By the time those 50 matches are done I'll have played every level and with every character that are unlocked at the start.

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
Eldin Bridge, because of the epic Zelda orchestra. Then either Battlefield or Final Destination, if FD is availible from the start.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Smashville! :3
Actually, I love the looks of most of the stages. The Wario Ware stage looks very fun, probably good for a lot of laughs with friends.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Either Battlefield, or "Random".

I probably will start to use Random more often after I've played every stage.

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
Corneria. I love that stage.

Then Final Destination, and then these stages:

1. Lylat Cruise
2. Frigate Orpheon
3. Castle Siege
4. Shadow Moses Island
5. Battleship Halberd

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
olimar and his louie-like color change on mushroomy kingdom
i call it:olimar-io bros

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
You know, I didn'T think about which stage I'm going to try first...

OH. Sure.

WarioWare!! XD

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Either Final Destination (I think its unlocked at the start, right :/), or Battlefield. I want it simple,relaxing, and a breathtaking backround for my first vs. match of Brawl. Later will probably be Yoshi or Pokemon Stadium 2 or something around those lines.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
i'm actually prepared for this question, and i answer:
since i just found out that shadow moses is there at the beginning, maybe that. But since i'm a closet Animal Crossing freak, Smashville is my first pick.

JoJoRukus

Smash Apprentice
Also probably Bridge of Eldin, but only because it seems that Classic (at least the first battle of it anyway) has a pattern to it, and if I play it and go up against Link or Zelda, I'll probably be doing so on the Bridge. My intention is to play Classic and unlock some characters before moving on to SSE.

denisuki~

Smash Rookie
Every stage as I've been doing on Melee when we were not playing to decide who's the best of us but for fun (which is the point of the game after all).

There are some stages we don't play but we will play first I guess to find them out, the Bridge seems pretty flat and uninteresting for me, we will definitely play Big Blue (from Melee) a lot and probably Metaknight's also, because it looks awesome.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Final Destination, then Battlefield. I'll go in order of awe-inspiring, breathtaking, beautiful, luscious backgrounds and designs.

...O_o;

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I usually start off pretty basic and work my way up to the fun stages, but...
WarioWare. Yeah. I think I have to do that first, just because.

Or Yoshi's Island, just to get a feel first.

Talendime

Smash Ace
Skyworld, because the lighting is so clear and I'll be able to get a good look at all the characters and their moves.
Then Battleship Halberd.

Smasher93

Smash Rookie
Delfino plaza and castle seige look pretty epic so it will probably be one of those.

Top Bottom