• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What "Spirit" roleplays did you used to do in Smash?

D

Deleted member

After Spirits were officially unveiled, I realized that I, along with many others I'm sure, used to pretend characters in Smash Bros. were someone else while playing the game--usually with friends or siblings. Here are my examples:

In Smash 64, I ironically would pretend that the Captain Falcon in dark clothes was Ganondorf and would fight him as Link.
I also liked to do Jedi battles which involved playing as Fox (kinda like Luke Skywalker) using Beam Swords as lightsabers, and his special moves were like force powers.
In Melee, I remember playing as a red-colored Sheik and pretending to be Spider-man, in particular using the Chain as a sort of web attack.

Don't tell me I'm the only one who did stuff like this.

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Man... costume color swaps are a great way to pretend to be somebody else like Mario in yellow and purple as Wario and purple charizard as Ridley

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I used Zelda to represent Mysto and Malthus, two magic-using antagonists from my fanfictions.

D

Deleted member

most recently, I used the Dark Samus skin for an amiibo fighter in Sm4sh that I customized around Dark Samus. It certainly is nice to have the real Dark Samus now, though.

rlwrgh

Smash Apprentice
In smash 4 I used the custom moves 3333 and the wolf looking fox skin to approximate wolf, the green Bowser with the ranged fireball as a super Mario one bowser, etc

Marmotbro

Smash Apprentice
in the good old days of melee my bro and I would both pick Ness, turn on items (pokeball only) and pretend we were having a pokemon battle, only attacking by throwing the balls.

those were the good ole days.

Top Bottom