• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What should I do?

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I always do terrible against good Lucas's. I was thinking that if I learn how to use Lucas, I would be better when playing against him. Do you think this is a good idea?

1544C

Smash Rookie
I had some problems fighting Lucas too ,but I did not need to use him, I just went to training mode then I learned how to fight him by knowing how to avoid his moves

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
You can also practice fighting against Lucas.
Just fight against 3 Lucas from lvl 9 or something a few times. xD
I don't practice against cpu because it makes me play worse against real people.

Just go Marth?
I hate marth because he looks like a woman, but he is a man.

Thanks everyone.

idk if this helps solve the problem, but i'll just add that I main pikachu

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
How many Lucases can there be? Focus more on beating high-tiers, and Lucas will become easier over time.
I don't have a problem with high tiers (except diddy kong because I have no experience with him since he is so uncommon online), only lucas.
And Lucas is very common in basic brawl.

miharuka

Smash Cadet
I don't practice against cpu because it makes me play worse against real people.
Ahh, ok. I always practice against cpu because a friend of mine always wants to fight along with cpu's in it. xD And when I'm on my own I only play online..
Do you have friends who play the game and are good in it?
Maybe you can practice against them. (If they are good in Lucas)

1544C

Smash Rookie
And Lucas is very common in basic brawl.
Nah, I have encountered better players than that Lucas in basic brawl which I'm always encountering and I feel I'm fighting cpus over there because they ALWAYS use the same fighting style and I'm tired of that.

Top Bottom