• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What should I do now? My friend just quit SSBM

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Just a couple minutes ago my friend that usally comes over my house weekly to play Melee with me just told me he is quitting SSBM.
Me and my friend are really good at SSBM and that is what we would always do the whole time he was over my house and he is the only good SSBM player I know that lives near me. And we both go to tournaments monthly and usally his mom drives us there.

Now I have nobody to play SSBM with and I'm not able to play anybody else since I usally got a ride to him to the tournaments. I am really into SSBM and there is no way I'm going to quit now.

What should I do now?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
"he is the only good SSBM player I know"

train the crappy ones urself so they can get good.
Well what I mean is that he is the only one around me that is interested in SSBM as much as I am. Everybody that lives around me but my friend dosn't gives a crap about SSBM.

EDIT: Tipo you said that you would only want to come over MONTHLY. Playing SSBM once a month is way to long!

Tipo mastr

Smash Lord
telling people that my name is pronouced "Typ
MarioManRules (5:04:51 PM): well since you don't want to play smash anymore looks like you wouldn't be coming over again
MarioManRules (5:04:58 PM): cause that was all we did
tipo mastr (5:05:02 PM): nah just less often
tipo mastr (5:05:19 PM): make it a monthly deal as opposed to wekly
MarioManRules (5:05:36 PM): you mean you only want to come over once a month?
tipo mastr (5:05:48 PM): yea just to make it a bit more interesting
tipo mastr (5:05:55 PM): idk maybe not
tipo mastr (5:06:23 PM): maybe more often, but it wouldnt be that high up on my priorities so ill prolly come over if i have time

*ahem*

Statuskuo

Smash Rookie
why does this happen? how does this happen? do people purposefully look through old threads to bump?

:/

Top Bottom