• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Sets Do you Want To See for 2012?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Armada is kinda the only player who still interests me. I wanna see:

Armada vs Javi
Armada vs Kirbykaze
Armada vs Darc

Armada

Smash Lord
We didn't.
First time I spook with Javi was a few min before top 8 started. So he went up to play against Hax after a few min. Aftter that both of us had a lot to play. After the tournament I could not find him and I started to getting really tired (only had 4,5h sleep so I was surprised I could handle that good enough).

When I was suppoused to leave the venue I saw him and we talked about playing at the hotel the day after. The thing is that Internet explorer that was housing us drove people the entire night. So I could not ask him to take me to the hotel when he had offer the entire night to help people to the train/airport exc.

I would really love to play against Javi though =).

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Funny thing is, I probably make more money when laid off ($550/week) than you do while employed. I make 100k a year minimum *****, I'm in a union an you will never be my boss, I never have a boss, suck my ****ing **** ******.

Edit: **** you

im in the ibew union and those numbers sound kinda off unless ur topped out theres alot of o.t. and that means theres alot of work which is hard to find or u own the shop or ur a key guy that the shop is never lettin go or ur a lineman and i need to get in va unemployment cuz in ny it tops out at 405 for journeymen....basically im jelly;)

tip top shape jman/mango vs m2k/armada

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
im in the ibew union and those numbers sound kinda off unless ur topped out theres alot of o.t. and that means theres alot of work which is hard to find or u own the shop or ur a key guy that the shop is never lettin go or ur a lineman and i need to get in va unemployment cuz in ny it tops out at 405 for journeymen....basically im jelly;)
God I need to stop posting drunk. Number's aren't off, I'm IUOE Local 25. I work approx. 84 hours a week at 26.14 an hour, time and a half over 40.

so yeah...

shroomed vs ice

Javi

Smash Cadet
We didn't.
First time I spook with Javi was a few min before top 8 started. So he went up to play against Hax after a few min. Aftter that both of us had a lot to play. After the tournament I could not find him and I started to getting really tired (only had 4,5h sleep so I was surprised I could handle that good enough).

When I was suppoused to leave the venue I saw him and we talked about playing at the hotel the day after. The thing is that Internet explorer that was housing us drove people the entire night. So I could not ask him to take me to the hotel when he had offer the entire night to help people to the train/airport exc.

I would really love to play against Javi though =).
Yeeeahh, yo también quisiera jugarte armada, se que sin duda serian buenas peleas , seria algo divertido, pero pues por lo pronto habrá que esperar : (.

woottt

Smash Rookie
Javi vs S2J
Javi vs Darkrain
MANGO VS DARKRAIN (i think this could be epic)
westballz vs mango
westballz vs darkrain :p

PK Webb

Smash Champion
God I need to stop posting drunk. Number's aren't off, I'm IUOE Local 25. I work approx. 84 hours a week at 26.14 an hour, time and a half over 40.

so yeah...

shroomed vs ice
so i was right o.t. out the *** lol good stuff happy sum1 is making money

Popopidopop

Smash Cadet
Something impossible...

Mango playing puff vs Hbox, and its the last game of the second set of GF in a national.
Last stock Hbox has a big % advantage so Mango tries to rest, misses.

Hbox is still mad salty from pound4 gf and jabs mango out of his sleep to disrespect mango back and then mango turns it and wins..... with a rest.

Keeping it real would be

Dr.peepee [Falco] vs Ice [Marth]

Hope that happens in Norway! and that I somehow manage to get back from crappy desolate china to actually watch the set myself.

Top Bottom