• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Really Happened @ COT4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Melee is going to die eventually. Brawl will live longer. Get over it.
Uh....

Brawl is waning as even its best players realize it's boring and start coming to, or back to in some cases, Melee. Melee saw a fall when Brawl first came out, but it's definitely on its way back up.

Brawl fail.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Uh....

Brawl is waning as even its best players realize it's boring and start coming to, or back to in some cases, Melee. Melee saw a fall when Brawl first came out, but it's definitely on its way back up.

Brawl fail.
The same with almost all games competitively. SF2 never died, and theres been so many more SF's its not even funny. Melee wont die for a LONG time. And to be honest (this coming from a MOSTLY BRAWL PLAYER) it will PROBABLY outlive brawl. But for atleast a few years brawl will have the advantage, everyone should just accept this and move on lol.

Melee is indeed greater then brawl.
I just enjoy brawl more, plus im better at it =D

Raistlin

Smash Lord
The same with almost all games competitively. SF2 never died, and theres been so many more SF's its not even funny. Melee wont die for a LONG time. And to be honest (this coming from a MOSTLY BRAWL PLAYER) it will PROBABLY outlive brawl. But for atleast a few years brawl will have the advantage, everyone should just accept this and move on lol.

I knew I liked you.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion

I am much better at brawl.

Melee I just hated. Donno why. Havn't played it in years

AfroQT

Smash Master
Dude look at that thing in my avatar isnt it cool as hell.

A SHEEP WITH WINGS WHERE DO YOU EVEN GET ONE OF THOSE FROM

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i heard the confedracy reunited to overthrow chibo but he called reinforcements and japanese kamikaze pilots destroyed the venue in the middle of chu and ally's game. at least there are only a few good brawlers left on the planet now
what is this i dont even

anyways, if you need CoT4 information, i definitely suggest you go

to this tournament thread

or

to this results thread

this thread doesnt really belong as those other two are where the information will come from.

plus, post in there so people know that south went the tournament n junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom