• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Pokemon should've been in Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron

Smash Cadet
As we all know Brawl is a great game,but would'nt be better with a better selecton of Pokemon? Now dont attack me i think the current roster of Pokemon is great. But what Pokemon would be the best to be a new additon to the roster?

I'm thinkin Umbreon :chuckle:

B- Shadow ball
left or right B- Dark pulse
down B-faint attack *same propertie as marth's sheild breaker*.
up B- Extreme speed:laugh:

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Maybe, but the Pokemon would have to be extremely popular or well known. That's how :lucario: got in the roster.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
No offense, but there really aren't a whole lot of pokemon that could really have an argument made for them here. The only one I would even consider would be the return of Mewtwo. Everyone other pokemon would likely be selected due to fanboyism, although I've heard that Poli(whirl?) is popular in Japan.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Come on, no one even likes pikachu Nova
*Dramatic Gasp* WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!? :mad:

:pikachu2: used THUNDER LAZOR!!!

O o
/¯/___________________________ __________
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
| DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fox:
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Auron

Smash Cadet

O o
| DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fox:
no Nova! calm down!:(

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman

O o
:laugh:
anyway mewtwo needs his comeback with a better moveset. nuff said.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
There's already been "Who did you want in brawl" threads. For now, post who you want in smash in the ssb4 thread.

Denfo

Smash Rookie
Only if they took Lucario out. I'd like another PT-like character, he was the most interesting out of all the newcomers in Brawl, and one of the reasons I liked him is because they introduced new pokemon that weren't clones - something they didn't do in melee (I considered the ball-charge type of attack a rip from Samus). I never even understood why shadow-ball was a charged attack. Something like solar beam for Ivy would've been more appropriate. I'm just tired of all the poke-clones so I'm a little biased against more shadow-ball type fighters. They seem to be becoming an archetype instead of a character in general. If they keep making them I'd suggest they just keep Lucario, since other shadow-ball characters are gonna have a similar playstyle (minus the aura), even though I know they won't since he's not too popular. Thing is, since they're including pokeballs in the itemset still, it's reducing the selection of pokemon and it's reducing the moveset they can give them for risk of being too similar to those used in the pokeball pokemon.

EDIT: Since the thread's topic changed while I was replying to it, I'd actually like to see some of link's different costumes in Majora's Mask in SSB4 (Zora/Goron/Deku Link.) Actually, Diety Link would probably be the most representative of TLoZ:MM since he was the best form, and it wouldn't be too hard to make him. Just make the neutral-b the projectile from the game, and have similar, longer-ranged sword attacks to Link. Or make his FS a transformation to Diety. That'd be pretty cool too if you don't wanna make another similar character to Link.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Gardevoir! She is the best pokemon.
Don't forget, she reflects Final Smashes, but yes, she has a good shot at getting in Brawl due to a very popular fanbase (Even if half of them are for the hentai)

Shes a sho-in for Pokeball Pokemon in the next easy.

Now they should've kept Darkrai, that would've been fun. OR, why not include Missing No.?

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Don't forget, she reflects Final Smashes, but yes, she has a good shot at getting in Brawl due to a very popular fanbase (Even if half of them are for the hentai)

Shes a sho-in for Pokeball Pokemon in the next easy.

Now they should've kept Darkrai, that would've been fun. OR, why not include Missing No.?
Poor Gardevoir, gaining her reputation as a prostitute.

And Missing No. would automatically be Top Tier. :laugh:

To Commander Blitzkrieg: I'm not a Pokemon anime fanboy. The anime used to be cool, but it's really bad now. :ohwell:

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Key word used to be. I liked Pikachu in the times. But now, it's crap and that sends Pikachu's awesome factor straight down the pooper. Beyond that, Pika has no real prescence in-game. Pikachu was only included in Smash because of his popularity in the anime.

Aliel

Smash Rookie
I think Darkrai would be kinda cheap, but he's a pretty popular dude.

EDIT: For a shadow, anyways. ^^

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I think Darkrai would be kinda cheap, but he's a pretty popular dude.

EDIT: For a shadow, anyways. ^^
Imagine how cheap Sakurai would make Dark Void be in Brawl if that was his Final Smash. When anyone's asleep, if Darkrai is on the stage, they take damage like Lip's flower.

darkTL

Smash Rookie
by the time ssb4 comes out there will probably be new pokemon...so i cant be sure yet.

Cron_Ace

Smash Rookie
by the time ssb4 comes out there will probably be new pokemon...so i cant be sure yet.
agreed, since melee came out, HOW many Pokemon have come out after that? I'm not a real Pokemon fan, but the game series is fun (Pokemon Puzzle League for N64 for starters).

If I was one of the game developers, I'd try to add either Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee, mainly because:

A) They're fighting Pokemon (Hitmonlee was in 64 as a pokeball too)
B) They're my two fave pokemon

or....NIDOKING!

DeadDisco

Smash Cadet
I doubt it since they included her in the pokeball item in Brawl.
Charizard was originally in a ball ( no pun intended....)

And still pretty much is (sorta)

I personally think they should go all out and make Poke-Smash and make every Poke n Smash Fan happy. Just imagine a Smash game filled with nothing but Pokemon beating the crap out of each other? Lawlz! =) I'd Like to see a Psyduck just going berserk on everyone. AND I MEAN SMASHING NOT SOME STUPID PBR CRAP >=O (I don't hate PBR, I just think it was a bit of a let down)

On topic; I personally think they should of added Gallade <3 (I love Gardevoir and I'm not into hentai >=O ) He's a fighter and quite popular too.

Jeet Kune Do

Smash Apprentice
Of course, I really would've liked Blaziken in this game but I do think Nintendo acknowledged that the first gen was pretty much the most popular generation which is why Pika, Puff, and PT's 1st gen starters are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom