• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What peach do you use?

Dory..?

Smash Apprentice
I had this same thread topic in the Mario section and thought, hey i love peach too, so hear it is:

What colors do yo prefer to Main when using Peach:
(Pink)Normal Peach
(Yellow)Daisy...
(White)Wife, as most people know
(Purple)Dark peach.......or Hella
(Green) Nature looking?maybe....

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
White, cause it looks cool and it works well with marth's white outfit too. Too bad they didnt include a "White color based costumer team". I get pretty bored of Red,Blue and Green.

Dory..?

Smash Apprentice
White, cause it looks cool and it works well with marth's white outfit too. Too bad they didnt include a "White color based costumer team". I get pretty bored of Red,Blue and Green.

I know what your talking about, white would be amazing, but on the other hand then everyone would have to have a white like costume.........and they might not look right in it......
like the (IC'S) or Pika?.......but it should be worked in, in BRAWL

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yes, i totally agree with you. It shouldnt be too hard to invent a white-based costume for every character, it would look totally odd on bowser through. xD

The IC's would look awesome both in white. seems to suit them well?

and yea i hope ssbb has different color teams! :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Green, cause green is my favorite color. and Yellow. I just started useing yellow. I use both of these colors alot., and this is how....

Green : I play hadcore and fierce! I play for real when I really need to win a match

Yellow: Smart and always looking at my opennents move. And goof off to try things I never tried before and see how it go's. Training, does not matter if I win or lose. but I still go hardcore with this color too. but im not out for the win, im out to get better

Dory..?

Smash Apprentice
Well in case if you guys were wondering...........i just use purple.......of white on occasion.......
But we need to have some peach show downs................anyone wanna set something up......?

FluffyIncarnate

Smash Rookie
white, plain and simple. so i can kick my brother's doc's [anatomy piece] as nurse peach. daisy peach just looks like a cheap [skanky] knockoff. thats my two cents.

and yes, i do main yoshi, but space animals need an equally cheap counter, hence peach.

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
fox peach is actually in fox's favor becuase of waveshine, and falco peach is just barely in peach's favor, but yea, she does better than most against the space freaks

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
I had this same thread topic in the Mario section and thought, hey i love peach too, so hear it is:

What colors do yo prefer to Main when using Peach:
(Pink)Normal Peach
(Yellow)Daisy...
(White)Wife, as most people know
(Purple)Dark peach.......or Hella
(Green) Nature looking?maybe....

Used to Play as Daisy, but from now on, It's pretty in pink for my PeachyDoll!

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
fox peach is actually in fox's favor becuase of waveshine, and falco peach is just barely in peach's favor, but yea, she does better than most against the space freaks
To wave shine, fox needs to duck for a split second... so if you are caught in waveshine, slam the c-stick down repeatedly and hope the fox player ****s up, or better yet, you can also learn to predict when waveshine initiation will start... also, PeachyDoll has a Chainthrow against Fox (Up)

Just some advice to keep the space-jerks (Falco, Fox, Capt. Falcon) on their toes... especially the space Animals.

SpiN (FTMFW!)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Pink = beast mode
Yeah, I love pink too XD

But it's only because that's Peach's original color. I like to play characters who are in their original color (except Dr. Mario. He looks badass in black >D ). It shows I'm playing 'Peach' and not some character who looks like a fancharacter or some sort of rip off. Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't mind playing other characters in their color, but I much perfer the original color

.....if Peach was decked in black, then I would probably play her in that color. Blackness brings out the ***** in her. XD

Peaches

Smash Lord
I play white. I've played white so long that I actually forgot that Pink was the default color.

minikitty_purple

Smash Rookie
Personally, I am hoping they make a gothy-dress outfit for her in Brawl, but I don't think that will happen :(
I totally agree. I mean, even Kirby has that white and black goth thing going on. Even if they don't make black, I hope they at least use darker colors. AND FIND SHOES THAT ACTUALLY MATCH THE OUTFIT!

Anyways, replying to the main post... i use the purple peach because that's MY favorite color :)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
No one likes Daisy. She's ugly. And an illegal immigrant.

Shotgun on Pink if we ever have to ditto kirbstir. Because I stalk vidjo and classic mike g...so yeah.

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
No one likes Daisy. She's ugly. And an illegal immigrant.

Shotgun on Pink if we ever have to ditto kirbstir. Because I stalk vidjo and classic mike g...so yeah.
Daisy rocks! Don't be Racist :p. And futhermore...
Vidjo is one of my heros, along with Hella. I know Hella isn't that good (everyone says it) But i love his mindgames.
I totally agree. I mean, even Kirby has that white and black goth thing going on. Even if they don't make black, I hope they at least use darker colors. AND FIND SHOES THAT ACTUALLY MATCH THE OUTFIT!

Anyways, replying to the main post... i use the purple peach because that's MY favorite color :)
Kickass! someone Agrees with me! You rock!... but wait! I love the crazy shoe colours! everyone knows that purple shoes go with green dress *snickers*

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I alternate between green and white. Usually for teams I wind up using green as my partner (a Marth) using green as well. But I use white when I feel tense ...oddly enough. I have no reasons, that's just how it is for me haha.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
In my opinion, Black Kirby looks like the Pillsberry Dohboy's brother. XDD

But yeah, I can see what you mean. I think that her being in black can be possible. Considering that she was in black in Paper Mario: The 1000 year door. I think her being in black can be possible (since half of the Melee Roster was decked in black.)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I hate it when people say their style of play changes when they change colors. That is bullsh.it.
Maybe for you it's bull, but not everyone is the same. It's all in the head actually, color association. And sometimes different colors are easier on the eyes.

Jake13

Smash Lord
You're going to do the same stuff for the most part no matter what.

It's not like you're going to go from blue to green and all the sudden only do float cancelled moves and stop powersheilding.

Show me one person that changes color and without purposefully trying to change styles, actually does change the way in which the play.

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
i agree with jake on this one, one might think they are playing differently as a different peach, but your play style will most likely be the same unless you make a concious effort to change it

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
You're going to do the same stuff for the most part no matter what.

It's not like you're going to go from blue to green and all the sudden only do float cancelled moves and stop powersheilding.

Show me one person that changes color and without purposefully trying to change styles, actually does change the way in which the play.
I SD more when I'm not pink.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
It's all in your head.
That's what I was saying. And sometimes when it's all in your head your tend to play differently with different colors. Do I necessarily? Well I can just say that I don't feel comfortable when I'm pink as oppossed to playing my green or white. Can I play normally as Peach in pink? Probably. I think it's more a comfort thing for me than "hur hur I play differently when I'm a different colored Peach." But I don't doubt it happens.

Bailey

Smash Hero
It's all in your head.
It might be and it might not be. There are some arguements. I mean I main the White Peach but sometimes I switch to any of the other colors (EXCEPT DAISY) and I think that I do better that way but I still main White Peach. It could be in our heads that the different color changes our confidence or maybe even our playing styles but either way lets stay close to the topic.

Which color do u use to own Jakethirteen.
a. Normal
b. White
c. Blue
d. Green
r. Daisy
f. All The above

Top Bottom