• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Link costumes would you want to see in SSB4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Shadow

Smash Rookie
ha ha your right there. Well cant think of any others unless anyone would want the normal costume from start of TP but that looked a bit gay.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
link wearing the minish cap..

hands down.

(could also work for Tink).

Linkwearsgreen

Smash Journeyman
It'd still be appreciated by TP fans. I like when there is stuff in Smash exactly how they were made in the original games, like Delfino and BoE.

Ninja'd lol.

Ya, I could see Tink with the minish cap, but Link... meh.

Zeallyx

It'd still be appreciated by TP fans. I like when there is stuff in Smash exactly how they were made in the original games, like Delfino and BoE.

Ninja'd lol.

Ya, I could see Tink with the minish cap, but Link... meh.
Just Tink about it

(U C Wut I did thar?)

Zeallyx

But I have no ability to think-- *drools*

Minish cap's design is made for Tink... *still drooling*
1. boot up brawl
2. go into training mode
3. pick link
4. pick the stage called pirate ship
5. pause the game
6. Normal link will now be in an area designed for Tink
7. look away from the screen
8. take a deep breath
9. Look at the screen again
10. Said fantasy will now be a lot less hard to imagine :D

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
It would be amazing if there would be two seperate types of costumes for a pixelated and 3D Link. Of course that would also mean another moveset. Yeah prolly Goron Link would work if they made a new SSB4.

By the way, I'd head to Forum Games, where Link is getting his *** pummeled by Peach in Hurt and Heal 6. Try to stopp the onslaught blah blah blah.

Jack_Shadow

Smash Rookie
If they did a seperate link with all 3 forms from MM changing between them a bit like pokemon trainer that would be a laugh

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
If they do a Fierce Deity Link costume they should make sure to give him that gigantic twisted blade, and not just a normal everyday Master Sword, lolol

Incurable_Necrophile

Smash Apprentice
If they do a Fierce Deity Link costume they should make sure to give him that gigantic twisted blade, and not just a normal everyday Master Sword, lolol
1. You're a tool. Master Sword is the most powerful Sword in all Nintendo canon.

2. Why is this crap open? Spam thread is spammy crap that benefits no one. When actual Link players were here even threads that benefited the community got locked, now waste of space circle jerks don't?

Incurable_Necrophile

Smash Apprentice
Lol, reading comprehension. I'm Incurable Necrophile, I lurked these boards when actual Link mains were here.

This thread is a pointless circle jerk, as in, mass ****-fest. It's spam, who are you? =]

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I could like..report you, ya know >.<
This site is ser10us biznizz
Darn right this site is.

I'd better put myself right now that I've strayed off the straight and narrow path. <.<

WOLF LINK for SSB4. No other costumes matter.
Thank you.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I could like..report you, ya know >.<
This site is ser10us biznizz
You're not helping the problem either.

Now then, the subject itself is pretty dry, and it's only a few opinions. It's not Brawl Related, and would probably suit a different forum better. Such as the thread that is talking about "What would you like to see in SSB4?"

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=170103&highlight=ssb4+discussion

That was also the first link that showed up when searching "ssb4 discussion". Please use the search bar next time, and decide whether this is more suited for "Brawl Link" or "SSB4 Discussion".

Have a good day.

Havokk

PS:

Fierce Deity Link would be awesome. However any 'transformed' Link's (Wolf/Deku/Goron/Zora/Deity) would require new movesets, except POSSIBLY Deity. But that would be a major character change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom