• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Kind of Grades do you get in School?

Staz

Smash Lord
I get average grades I guess, an example would be like two A's two B's one C and one D that's how it usually is. I'm freaking lazy in school.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I ****ing agree with this 101%

I wish this were true. I despise Math and Science and my brain isn't even wired to learn any of that garbage
Having an attitude like this isn't really going to help...

In my experience, the problem for some people with math is that it is cumulative. If you don't understand Algebra I, you can't do Algebra II. Meanwhile, with something like English you might get an C one year and an A the next, because the classes don't build on themselves the way math does.

and I just wish I could do something besides that. My Algebra II teacher has even admitted that we will never use any of the crap that she's teaching us ever again unless we were to do some really advanced job **** like architecture. And Science is the same thing. I can already tell that unless I'm gonna be some sort of biologist, I'm never gonna use **** like how the process of photosynthesis or cellular respiration works ever again. God I wish I had the option to choose these classes because I'm already dead set on never taking a job that has to do with Math or Science and I dunno why they make me take this **** any further

EDIT:

And the bell curve system is bull****. I got an F on the class that turned into an A because of the bell curve and I was all happy and wtf at the same time
I agree that you shouldn't have to take classes that you don't want to. I also think you underestimate the usefulness of math (of course I'm a math major so I'm pretty biased :) ). Specific scientific and mathematical facts probably aren't very useful for the average person, but the process of thinking logically is very important.

What kind of job are you trying to get?

Top Bottom