• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What keeps you keep playing as Ness?

Meccs

@Meccs_
because of his sheer awesomeness...

plus MOTHER is awesome

I can't imagine maining anyone else (well, except maybe Lucas)

plus when I was an 8 yo kid living for SSB, I thought he was the coolest character in history of anything. ever.

Spiking people is too much fun

and because I can use PKT2 with ease. That is pretty much my deciding factor. It's funny to destroy somebody, only to have them then switch their character to Ness next battle... and watch them fail miserably at PKT/PKT2, then be like "b****, this is how it's done!" and hit em with PKT2.

PK Starstorm

Smash Journeyman
In lucas' basement paying rent in doggy treats for
I think it's because I'm obsessed with his universe and his powers. Especially his psi bolts. The rings/ sparks he uses in his throws, fair and used to be bair. and his specials. i know he's not the only one who uses them, but he was the first. Also the sound they used to make. I miss them so much.

jorge199494

Smash Apprentice
I still use Ness because I been using him in all Smashes. Even though he is not top tier or anything like that he is still the best. I'll never EVER drop ness. And I also feel really comfortable using him other characters are weird to use, so it's kind of hard to find a secondary as well.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
I know what you mean jorge, Ness has such a dynamic and unique playstyle it's hard to be comfortable with a secondary. At least for me.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
His dead sexy accent. :psycho: In all seriousness though, he's just a lot of fun to play as. It still sucks that, despite essentially having most of his faults from Melee being fixed, he's stuck in the low tier.

Top Bottom