• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Johns have you heard while playing as Kirby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Flash

Smash Apprentice
Yes, he's under 12, daisho.

I got another john:

He used Kirby and I used Bowser. I used Fire Breath on him. He used FC, which I jumped over. I used his SideB on him. Then he used Inhale, but I rolled away. I jumped over it and used Bowser Bomb. He used FC and missed, then took a FSmash to the face.

Him: Hey! You're the bad guy, I'm supposed to win! All you did was DI an FSmash to the face!

*counterpicks Mario and Delfino Plaza*

He kept using the cape over and over again. He used a fireball, which I shielded. He used the cape and turned me around. Then he used Bthrow. When the stage was changing, I landed on the bottom platform, but he used Up+B and died without using any of his jumps.

Him: Hey! I used the GC and I still lost! Something's wrong with my controller!
Me: But it was working just fine during the brawl

Pink murder

Smash Ace
☠▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☠ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☠
Lol some priceless johns up in here ^^
I absolutely hate controller johns.. "Oh, you won cause my controller's busted..." >.>
Except for that one time where the guys controller really was in bad shape, and i told him he was just johning :p

☠▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☠ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☠

Blue Flash

Smash Apprentice
LOL! Well, his controller deserves to be busted.

A bit off topic, but I still think my mom is overreacting about the "Wii virus".

Okay, here's another john.

I was fighting his Kirby as
DK. He counterpicked Corneria, making it pretty easy for me to score Star KOs. He couldn't come close to me, because of DK's better range. Then a Bomb came and killed him.

Him: HEY! That bomb just killed me for no reason! That doesn't count! That was luck!
Me: That's what you get for putting 1 stock AND Bombs on high!

Pink murder

Smash Ace
☠
Lol i hate items xD.
I remember when i was forced to use items, and i spiked someone with a pitfall.
Him: Since when does that do that?
Btw, very off topic, but what do you think, this style, or the one from me previous post? :p
☠

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Blue Flash

Smash Apprentice
I think I like the style from the previous post better.

Scrub came to my house a few minutes ago, and he was fighting my little cousin(Kirby). Scrub used Snake. The brawl was very boring to watch. They kept using Grenades/FC and never hitting each other. The time limit was 2 minutes. When time was up, it went to Sudden Death. Scrub ran to him and used Dash Attack on Kirby...but then a bomb killed him first.

Scrub: OOOH! THAT WAS LUCK!
Non-Scrub: YAY! I won! I told you I could beat you! In your face! And I didn't even use Roy!
Scrub: We we're playing by standard tourney rules. Which means, Sudden Death is ignored. I don't even know why you put it on Time. Everyone knows Stock is the best one to use.
Non-Scrub: So? I still would have won, I had a Gonzo combo planned.
Scrub: You don't even know what a Gonzo combo is! All you do is use competitive Smash terms and call yourself "good". I can beat you on Stock, because you suck. The only reason I delayed that Time match is because I hate time matches. None of you can beat me!
Non-Scrub: Me, BF, Gonzo, and oher people can beat you. And I know what a GC is. Unlike you, I go to tournaments. People organize Brawl and Melee and Smash 64 tournaments in my school, and I'm always one of the Top 4 in the Brawl tournaments. In Melee, Roy gets me to the top! In Smash 64, I don't get that far.
Scrub: Because you SUCK. I can beat all of them, and I can beat you too, even if you use your best character.
Non-Scrub: Okay, then let's play Melee. My best character is Roy, and he's in Melee. I'll Flare Blade you until you die! I will Wavedash you to death and L-Cancel all of your moves!
Scrub: You talk about Roy too much.
Non-Scrub: At least I'm not a sore loser.

I am going to delete that replay.

Btw Pink murder, I forgot to thank you(and a few others) for supporting me with my first non-item battle with Scrub. That means a lot to me! :D

Pink murder

Smash Ace
Btw Pink murder, I forgot to thank you(and a few others) for supporting me with my first non-item battle with Scrub. That means a lot to me! :D
☠
Don't mention it! ^^
So you like the one from my previous post better huh, O.K I'll post in that style from now on ^^
Also, lol at your story xD. You sure do have a lot of them :p
Another john:
I somehow managed to cutter spike him from the ledge.
Him: What?! That move is so cheap! Now it spikes too?!
Me: Quietly :laugh:'s
☠

kirbz

Smash Apprentice
☠
Lmao, just your luck xD
Find better people! There are a ton online.
☠

I do play online (team battle lol phail). I only play offline when people come over or i go to their house.

Its just that these noobs are young; 8-10 years old.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
"youre too good and i suck"

no really i get that one all the time, im like STFU NOOB

Blue Flash

Smash Apprentice
How could he not know that it spikes? Also, FC is very punishable/predictable. He must REALLY suck if he can't punish/dodge an oncoming FC. Here's another on from way back:

Scrub and Non-Scrub(my little cousin) were at my house. One of my relatives(the one who hates Melee) was also at my house. I was playing Melee. I was fighting Giga Bowser as Roy. I sent him flying with FB.

Non-Scrub: YAY! ROY RULES AND MARTH DROOLS! ROY'S OUR BOY!
Relative: That sounded SO gay.
Non-Scrub: You're so gay.
Scrub: Don't call other people gay. Also Roy sucks compared to Marth.
Relative: That's right!
Non-Scrub: Did you not see BF Kill Giga Bowser?
Scrub: So? He just has skill with the character. That doesn't make him any good.
Non-Scrub: But Roy is the best character!
Relative: No he's not, Fox is the best.
Non-Scrub: But Roy can Wavedash better than him, looks cooler, has stronger attacks, has lots of girls, can KO at 0%, Flare Blade can spike, has the best Chaingrabs, has 7 Meteor Smashes, and a lot more. Als he's wicked fast. Marth is just a Roy wannabe! The only reason Roy isn't in Brawl is because he's too strong.
Relative: Roy has a lot of girls eh? Too bad you're not one of them.
Scrub: Also, Roy is a Marth clone. Roy is NOT "too powerful". Marth is better than him.
Non-Scrub: Does Marth have 7 Meteor Smashes? NO.
Scrub: Neither does Roy. You have no idea what a MS is.
Relative: And you don't even play Marth. Besides, this game isn't even 100% balanced.
Non-Scrub: If Roy was out of Melee, it would be, because Roy is too powerful.
Scrub: Why don't you prove it to me?
Non-Scrub: Okay. I'll be on BF's team and You two can be together. We'll use Roy and you two can use Marth.
Scrub: Okay. Its a deal.
Non-Scrub: We're gonna Flare Blade and GC you until you two die!
Me: This should be interesting.
Relative: I'm sorry you have to be disgraced. You have a bad partner. You're not bad, but your partner sucks.
Scrub: We're gonna crush you two!
Non-Scrub: We're Green Team, and you two can be Red or Blue Team. Cuz Roy's Green Outfit is AWESOME!
Relative: We'll be Blue team, and that didn't sound right.

We picked our characters. I was Roy1, Non-Scrub was Roy2, Scrub was Marth1, and Relative was Marth2. Non-Scrub picked Fourside.

Rules: 1 Stock, 10 min. Time Limit, Poke Balls on High, Team Attack Off, also if a partner dies, one person on the other team has to kill himself(which I think is pretty stupid). If Cyndaquil comes out and you hit him, you're DQ'd.

I ran to Marth1 and put up a shield. Marth1 used Shield Breaker, which I sidestep dodged. I grabbed him and used Bthrow. Roy2 used an uncharged FB on him, who countered it. I went to Marth2 and Used Dash Attack. I used Dthrow on him 3x. Then he tried to Dair me, but I shielded. Marth1 ran to me and tried to FSpecial me. I threw a PokeBall at him and Raikou came out. Marth1 got away from him, but Marth2 was caught in the shock. Then he got KO'd by Raikou, which meant Roy2 had to kill himself. Marth got a PokeBall and sent out Electrode. I managed to avoid it. I sent out Cyndaquil. Before Marth could escape, I grabbed him and he got caught by the flames. Then I used FSmash and killed him.

Non-Scrub: YAY! ROY IS BETTER THAN MARTH! ROY'S OUR BOY! ROY'S OUR BOY!
Relative: No, you only won because you set up all these stupid rules. And you barely did anything.
Scrub: Yeah, Roy still sucks. PokeBalls on high? Fourside? Can't hit Cyndaquil?
Non-Scrub: We still won, plus BF has more skill than you.
Scrub: Maybe so, but that doesn't make Roy better.
Relative: Roy still sucks.
Non-Scrub: How many times does Roy have to beat you before you stop saying that? If I could take out one character in the game, it would be Marth.
Relative: That's because you suck at him.
Non-Scrub: No, Marth sucks. He doesn't even have a good recovery. Roy Rules and Marth Drools!
Relative: I bet he dreams about Roy all the time.
Scrub: I think so too.
Non-Scrub: I bet you dream of Marth when you're sleeping.
Me:*facepalms at the whole argument and laughs on the inside*

Moral of the Day: Uhhh...idk.

DFat2

Smash Journeyman
How could he not know that it spikes? Also, FC is very punishable/predictable. He must REALLY suck if he can't punish/dodge an oncoming FC. Here's another on from way back:

Scrub and Non-Scrub(my little cousin) were at my house. One of my relatives(the one who hates Melee) was also at my house. I was playing Melee. I was fighting Giga Bowser as Roy. I sent him flying with FB.

Non-Scrub: YAY! ROY RULES AND MARTH DROOLS! ROY'S OUR BOY!
Relative: That sounded SO gay.
Non-Scrub: You're so gay.
Scrub: Don't call other people gay. Also Roy sucks compared to Marth.
Relative: That's right!
Non-Scrub: Did you not see BF Kill Giga Bowser?
Scrub: So? He just has skill with the character. That doesn't make him any good.
Non-Scrub: But Roy is the best character!
Relative: No he's not, Fox is the best.
Non-Scrub: But Roy can Wavedash better than him, looks cooler, has stronger attacks, has lots of girls, can KO at 0%, Flare Blade can spike, has the best Chaingrabs, has 7 Meteor Smashes, and a lot more. Als he's wicked fast. Marth is just a Roy wannabe! The only reason Roy isn't in Brawl is because he's too strong.
Relative: Roy has a lot of girls eh? Too bad you're not one of them.
Scrub: Also, Roy is a Marth clone. Roy is NOT "too powerful". Marth is better than him.
Non-Scrub: Does Marth have 7 Meteor Smashes? NO.
Scrub: Neither does Roy. You have no idea what a MS is.
Relative: And you don't even play Marth. Besides, this game isn't even 100% balanced.
Non-Scrub: If Roy was out of Melee, it would be, because Roy is too powerful.
Scrub: Why don't you prove it to me?
Non-Scrub: Okay. I'll be on BF's team and You two can be together. We'll use Roy and you two can use Marth.
Scrub: Okay. Its a deal.
Non-Scrub: We're gonna Flare Blade and GC you until you two die!
Me: This should be interesting.
Relative: I'm sorry you have to be disgraced. You have a bad partner. You're not bad, but your partner sucks.
Scrub: We're gonna crush you two!
Non-Scrub: We're Green Team, and you two can be Red or Blue Team. Cuz Roy's Green Outfit is AWESOME!
Relative: We'll be Blue team, and that didn't sound right.

We picked our characters. I was Roy1, Non-Scrub was Roy2, Scrub was Marth1, and Relative was Marth2. Non-Scrub picked Fourside.

Rules: 1 Stock, 10 min. Time Limit, Poke Balls on High, Team Attack Off, also if a partner dies, one person on the other team has to kill himself(which I think is pretty stupid). If Cyndaquil comes out and you hit him, you're DQ'd.

I ran to Marth1 and put up a shield. Marth1 used Shield Breaker, which I sidestep dodged. I grabbed him and used Bthrow. Roy2 used an uncharged FB on him, who countered it. I went to Marth2 and Used Dash Attack. I used Dthrow on him 3x. Then he tried to Dair me, but I shielded. Marth1 ran to me and tried to FSpecial me. I threw a PokeBall at him and Raikou came out. Marth1 got away from him, but Marth2 was caught in the shock. Then he got KO'd by Raikou, which meant Roy2 had to kill himself. Marth got a PokeBall and sent out Electrode. I managed to avoid it. I sent out Cyndaquil. Before Marth could escape, I grabbed him and he got caught by the flames. Then I used FSmash and killed him.

Non-Scrub: YAY! ROY IS BETTER THAN MARTH! ROY'S OUR BOY! ROY'S OUR BOY!
Relative: No, you only won because you set up all these stupid rules. And you barely did anything.
Scrub: Yeah, Roy still sucks. PokeBalls on high? Fourside? Can't hit Cyndaquil?
Non-Scrub: We still won, plus BF has more skill than you.
Scrub: Maybe so, but that doesn't make Roy better.
Relative: Roy still sucks.
Non-Scrub: How many times does Roy have to beat you before you stop saying that? If I could take out one character in the game, it would be Marth.
Relative: That's because you suck at him.
Non-Scrub: No, Marth sucks. He doesn't even have a good recovery. Roy Rules and Marth Drools!
Relative: I bet he dreams about Roy all the time.
Scrub: I think so too.
Non-Scrub: I bet you dream of Marth when you're sleeping.
Me:*facepalms at the whole argument and laughs on the inside*

Moral of the Day: Uhhh...idk.
You have WAY to much free time. This John thread is kinda Post Count +1 thread now.

I don't really see the point/care on how what your opponent Johns on. I found it amusing at first but Now it's just out of context.

But w/e, the Kirby boards are used to having useless threads so, meh.

Blue Flash

Smash Apprentice
I don't have a lotta free time. There's just nothing else to do on rainy days. Btw I really don't care about my post count, nor did I notice it getting higher.

Aerotasm

Smash Rookie
Free Post Count +1!

Its not Kirby, but I used Samus against somebody who was Ganondorf, and I 3-Stocked him, and he said "Ganondorf is really bad against Samus"(does this count as a john?)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Free Post Count +1!

Its not Kirby, but I used Samus against somebody who was Ganondorf, and I 3-Stocked him, and he said "Ganondorf is really bad against Samus"(does this count as a john?)
Ganon IS really bad against Samus. I mean even for a Ganon matchup (You could almost consider a 70-30 matchup even for Ganon, lol), this one is bad. Ganon pretty much can't get around her Zair.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You have WAY to much free time. This John thread is kinda Post Count +1 thread now.

I don't really see the point/care on how what your opponent Johns on. I found it amusing at first but Now it's just out of context.

But w/e, the Kirby boards are used to having useless threads so, meh.
Yeah this thread's getting a little...yeah. Most of the stuff posted in this thread probably didn't even happen.

DFat2

Smash Journeyman
um... whats a scrub?
> . > are you serious? The term is so misunderstood. There are variable answers. Scrub=a lot of things (all of them bad).

The most general meaning is a person that thinks he's da $hit when they obviously don't know half the stuff they should.

There are a lot of scrubs here. Their pretty easy to point out.

Pink murder

Smash Ace
Yeah this thread's getting a little...yeah. Most of the stuff posted in this thread probably didn't even happen.
☠
Lol, i haven't considered that xD
Yea, maybe its time to close the thread.
Especially since its mostly the same people posting over and over again :p
*Guilty*
☠

Blue Flash

Smash Apprentice
Free Post Count +1!

Not really. I hear the GanonVSamus matchup is 90-10 in Samus' favor.

And...I think this thread needs to come to an end, so this board can be back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom