• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is YOUR favorite stage?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Ice Climbers Level (Forgot the name. :p)

Halberd

Smashville

Ricardo10

Smash Rookie
I like Final Destination. There are no obstacles, no nothing. Just a flat stage, so you can show off your skills.

xXxKirbyxXx

Smash Rookie
Final Destination (Brawl) because it's flat (if it's flat, it's easier to fight) and that WarioWare stage ( I forgot what's that called) because it's a fun stage

Lord Aether

Smash Apprentice
Port Town Aero Dive - it reminds me of Mute City and the music is just about as cool. Even if I hate the cars.
Battlefield - It looks really amazing now (IMO) and I tend to fight best there.
Smashville - Like Battlefield and Final Destination, only a lot more soothing. The thing I hate here is most of the music and the fact that it's small, but it's a nice stage to fight on.

Frf

Smash Apprentice
I'd say Yoshi's Island. Just a good looking stage that's enjoyable to fight on.

I would say Spear Pillar, but the Pokemon get in the way just a bit too much. :/

3transfat

Smash Journeyman
Smashville -
Nice background, nice ledges, nice platforms, nice balloons (although they sometimes can screw Ness and Lucas over), nice music, nice K.K. Slider concerts.

Yoshi's Island -
Nice artwork, nice season change, nice size, nice platform, nice helper ghost. My only problem with this stage is the slanted edges will nerf your recovery.

Sweetical

Smash Rookie
Pirate Ship

I like it a lot. you can aerial a ton and pull some crazy combos, and the random things that happen affect the battle, but not to the point where you get PO'd *coughs* rainbow cruise *coughs*. I mean their actually fun and dont completely ruin your methods, they just call for a small alteration. and its awesome cuz u can meek meteor smashing noobs over and over for the heck of it, and here a big SPLash... satisfying

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Delfino Plaza would be my favorite by leagues, but the multiple pillars in the water lead to a camping or king of the hill game. So it's a tie in my book for Delfino and Smashville as well.

derek.haines

Smash Ace
Temple. Some of the most epic matches of my Smash-playing life have been played out over every single inch of this level. I guess I just love how expansive and diverse it is.

iTz_HaVoC

Smash Cadet
I personally like Smashville because it's a neutral kind of place. Kinda like Final, which i also like. Another place is Delfino and Yoshi Island. Both of those stages have good platforms and a certain surprise factor when the platforms rise up, it makes the players go for the kill, in my opinion.

Wulf543

Smash Rookie
Mine are Pirate Ship, New Pork City, and Smashville.
Pirate Ship= Just Because
New Pork City= Knocking enemies into those demons. :)
Smashville= Go K.K. Slider. :)

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Smashville cause of the music the whistling some how goes with the bashing of the heads

trampoline BOY

Smash Cadet
Final Destination.
Shadow Moses Island
Hyrule Temple
Frigate Orpheon
Luigi's Mansion

TOP 5 (top to bottom)

TheMoonman

Smash Cadet
(in no order)
1) Battlefield: Completely balanced in every sense of the word
2) Frigate Orpheon: After playing so much Metroid, it's become one of my favorite Nintendo series
3) Lylat Cruise: Awesome music, awesome background, awesome balance

Honorable mentions include Shadow Moses Island, Halberd, and Luigi's Mansion

Maku

Smash Apprentice
Top Faves

1. Yoshi's Island - Obstacle Course.

2. Battlefield - Main Theme.

3. Final Destination - Main Theme.

4. Smashville - Go KK Rider!

C3CC

Smash Lord
My favorite ones are...

1) Smashville
2) Yoshi's Island
3) Lylat Cruise
4) Delfino Plaza
5) Bridge Of Eldin

Alegis

Smash Rookie
Spear Pillar, except when Cresselia is summoned.

Two layers, it's fun - sudden control/space switches add for hilarious effect. The sweeping strikes from Cresselia are annoying though.

Micahc

Smash Ace
Luigi's Mansion, Castle Siege, Shadow Moses, and Spear Pillar.

Yes, I base my love on a stage by it's music.

EDIT: 666th post! To bad it wasn't written with vile intentions, it would be so much more befitting.

Top Bottom