• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your favorite ssbb, stage

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
Close call between Lylat Cruise and Hyrule Temple.

Lylat's a fun neutral with a crazy-*** motha-flubbin background. Plus it tilts.

Hyrule Temple because it's Hyrule Frikkin Temple!

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Smashville.

By the way, the comma in the title was unneeded...
I agree 100% with everything in this post.

Smashville is like Final destination, except its too cute for anyone to complain about!

Smash_Girl

Smash Cadet
Shadow Moses Island
Castle Siege
Green Hill Zone
Luigi’s Mansion
smashville
Final destination
Skyworld
Bridge of Eldin
Mushroomy Kingdom
Pirate Ship
Spear Pillar
Pokémon Stadium 2

The main reason

They are the only ones I choose

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Halbred, for sure. Best music, in my opinion, awesome mind-games with the hazards, and getting a KO by knocking a player to the ground just as the platform takes off is pure win.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
this is a toughiie between Shadow Moses Island and Final Destination, but i'll have to say Final Destination since there's like no escape for n00b's

Aldrasio

Smash Rookie
Final Destination is my least favorite stage. It's stale and boring. I like interesting stages.

I like:
Pictochat
Frigate Orpheon
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Big Blue
Both Pokemon Stadiums
Summit
Halberd
Norfair
Rainbow Cruise

istudying

Smash Lord
Final Destination is my least favorite stage. It's stale and boring. I like interesting stages.

I like:
Pictochat
Frigate Orpheon
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Big Blue
Both Pokemon Stadiums
Summit
Halberd
Norfair
Rainbow Cruise
I hate some of ur stages :p

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
I love Delfino Plaza. It's always changing but yet, no hazards! Also, I love when you fall down and you think you're dead but really you just landed at the bottom part of one of the areans lol.

D3w3y

Smash Cadet
Well i'll probably be the only one to say this but I love WarioWare. Of course I wouldnt fight a serious battle there but cmon how much fun is it to get under the umbrella or dodge. And its just so crazy with all the flashing lights and background changes. I also love the actually game WarioWare.

Also Delfino Plaza is very fun.

Aldrasio

Smash Rookie
Well i'll probably be the only one to say this but I love WarioWare. Of course I wouldnt fight a serious battle there but cmon how much fun is it to get under the umbrella or dodge. And its just so crazy with all the flashing lights and background changes. I also love the actually game WarioWare.
I like WarioWare, but it's not my favorite stage.

nwb

Smash Rookie
Final Destination. It's simple and has no hazards, usually it comes down to the skill of the players.
And for whatever reason, I found Rainbow Cruise to be pretty fun.

Johnyboy

Smash Rookie
Pirate ship is definetly my favorite stage. I like the look of the stage. And when the storm comes, it's fun! And the canon shoots people who aren't realy paying attention :)

Chuee

Smash Hero
My favorites are Final destination and Hyrule temple simply because final destination is great for 1 on 1 matches while temple is great for 3 or 4 player matches. I dont like the stages that have effects where all this crap happens and kills you, like spear pillar.

Fatalzyntax

Smash Apprentice
hahahah... No one likes Mario Circuit?
I use Marth, just use Counter on the karts and Dolphin Slash for easy off the screen kills
Rainbow Cruise is cool against Ike
I like Battlefield too, good opportunities to do edgeguard stuff

RoboticTuna

Smash Cadet
Favorite is Bridge of Eldin, it's flat like FD so people can't really complain about terrain, but the fact that stuff does happen on the stage is nice.

I also love Temple, Pokemon Stadium One and Halberd.

Top Bottom