• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is useful as a good finisher if Fsmash doesn't work?

Beagle007

Smash Apprentice
I have noticed that while fighting heavier characters such as Ike and Snake that finishing them is arduous task because they are tanks! Is there any other move to use on them for a kill before 165%? I usually space out the Fsmash to nail them with the second hit, however help is still aprreciated.:confused:

P.S Could some helpful person please tell me how to make my signature appear? It would be greatly appreciated.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Dsmash
Uair
Usmash

etc

hewetty

Smash Rookie
u-tilt is also a nice one if u dont mind havin to go to higher percentages... cuz it covers a big area

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I would use the Usmash or Dsmash, both work if you can use them fresh. Other options include the Fair, the Uair, and the Utilt. The Bair would be good if it didn't take so long to get them with it, especially if they can DI. Bair is best for comboing. That is mostly all.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Anything you don't use much.

For me:
Uair
Dsmash
Fair

Sometimes I'll just try nairs and then pressure them while edgeguarding.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
The moves I power KO the most is with U-smash and U-tilt. F-air and U-air is a good finishers too, but I personally have trouble setting those ups. If feels like I finish with F-air and U-air on a whim most of the time.

My other kills from edge guarding or knocking them off the side with a mix of B-air and N-air.

It's indeed very hard to KO with TL.

Beagle007

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Everyone! The U-air is working pretty well and the B-air can really extend those combo's! :D

Top Bottom