• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Is This!? (Infinite Dimensional Cape?).

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
cause i called jason, the owner of DVC rec room and i told him that simple fun that we were having was going to cause a big delema.

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
oh and your tag matter also, just to tell you, the buttons you have to do cause its a saved replay.

lol. so funny. i find all this funny.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Find it funny to keep a technique hidden? Lamee

It'll be found out eventually.... It'll be used to stall a match... It'll be banned. Maybe not entirely though. They ban techniques for the purpose of stalling a match. As long as your using it for the right situation, I doubt it's gonna be banned from that usage.

As you said, it's difficult to pull off but you can even use it for a second longer, who's gonna notice? You found something really interesting and perhaps very useful and thats cool, good **** on your part, but keeping it from us is pretty ****ty....

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow you really did it, well at least have the curiosity to give me and Lucien credit, i am the green meta (sean) and Lucien is the white 1.

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
hummmmm well i might tell sense every1 is on this tech's nuts. I dunno. i am afraid i wont get credit, i am afraid it will ruin mk in tourney i am afraid of a lot of things this tech holds. I hope you guys get were i am coming from.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Oh wow you really did it, well at least have the curiosity to give me and Lucien credit, i am the green meta (sean) and Lucien is the white 1.
How old are you? Like 6?

This is a respectable technique that you are pretty much playing "nannynannybooboo" with all of us. Finding our frustration with your selfishness is pretty immature.

Roxas Org XIII

Smash Apprentice
look your gonna get your credit.. i mean your obviously the first person to do it.. just tell us its not gonna ruin your tourney stuff as long as you dont use it to stall...

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
Credit should only be given to the first person to publicly disclose the methodology, and this aint it.

Dojo

Smash Champion
hummmmm well i might tell sense every1 is on this tech's nuts. I dunno. i am afraid i wont get credit, i am afraid it will ruin mk in tourney i am afraid of a lot of things this tech holds. I hope you guys get were i am coming from.
Well its apparent you already have the credit, you can just refer back to this thread. The other 2 I can't say, but this is a possible big step in how much potential this game has.

Ulevo

Smash Master
I can't tell how powerful this tech is if I do not know the specifics of how it works, or how it can be applied, but I do not believe it will ruin Meta Knight. Stalling is stalling, it's banned regardless of the technique used. Meta Knight could fly underneath stages to win if he wanted, but that simply isn't allowed. They don't ban flying, do they? The application could be very useful, but not overpowered. That's just my assumption, Sean.

As for credit, I'm not sure how you wouldn't get any. There's a whole thread about you not telling us that started with a video that had your name tag on it. If someone doesn't get credit for this, there isn't much else one can do outside of naming it "Ken combo".

Nokon

Smash Apprentice
so wait, your argument is : I don't want to Ruin metaknight for tourney play wahhhhhh :[.

Now we finally have a weapon that nobody else has, a new tech. IC have extremely powerful techs also yet they are not banned. Also human error must be taken into account, do you think you could do this tech for 8 minutes? To the sounds of it , that would be hard

Magik0722

Smash Champion
well he started it on 2:53 so it should be almost finished, unless hes looking for pictures or something, or even a video
:O did he sign off?

Top Bottom