• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the STRONGEST attack in the game?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Either Snake's fully charged fsmash, or, if no charged smahes are allowed, Ganondorf's turnaround Warlock Punch.

Barstool

Smash Cadet
NNID
Arispect
From the famitsu list right before the game was released, Dedede's fully charged fsmash is the most powerful attack, able to KO Mario from the center of FD at 14%, if I remember correctly.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Actually, an Ike countering an Ike countering a G&W Oil Panic filled with three fully charged PK Flashes is probably the strongest hit in the game.

Irae

Smash Cadet
Actually, an Ike countering an Ike countering a G&W Oil Panic filled with three fully charged PK Flashes is probably the strongest hit in the game.
I'm going to go try that now. Wish me luck... :p

Bud

Smash Journeyman
G&W can absorb different moves, and Im not sure what the most powerful combinantion is but its probably absorbing 3 of ness's up b, or samus fully charged or something, I believe one combination in melee could give over 200%, but im not sure which.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
As the move itself ( no ike countering >:O )
G&W's Bucket filled with Din's Fire, if I recall correctly, is better than any of the aforementioned moves. 62% damage and kills at 0% even with DI.

But it's a different story if we're talking smashes.
Then I'd say Ivysaur's Usmash.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Ivysaur's usmash is stronger than Lucas' usmash.
However, their lag time is longer than some of the other u-smashes. Peach's u-smash may not kill as fast as those two, but it's still quite powerful, and it executes fairly quickly too.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
However, their lag time is longer than some of the other u-smashes. Peach's u-smash may not kill as fast as those two, but it's still quite powerful, and it executes fairly quickly too.
We're discussing raw strength, not viability.

Best101

Smash Ace
Snake's FSmash. If you're talking about just smash attacks, then that would take the cake.

If you are talking about any old attack, then Marth's Final Smash is the strongest. Able to OHKO you at 0% on the farthest side of Hyrule Castle

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
This is where I put whether or not I like Brawl
Game and Watch's Neutral B.

Um, seriously though, if you're talking about A moves, than it's Ike's Forward Smash (just a bit more powerful than DeDeDe's, I think. I may have missed a sweetspot or something though, so feel free to correct me.).
Otherwise, it would be, depending on the foe, Ike's Down B, or Game and Watch's Down B, or the aforementioned Ike/DeDeDe Forward Smash.

RyjinX

Smash Apprentice
I think Ivysaur's Up-Smash is slightly stronger than lucas, only saying that because I've seen both charged around the same amount of time and Ivy's killed more often at lower percentages.

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
You must have been quick, I edited it like, 30 seconds after posting the image. I wasn't knowing it by heart.

Top Bottom