• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the most annoying song in brawl?

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
none

theyre all amazing

actually ive changed my mind... theyre all amazing except for

ALL SONIC SONGS WITH LYRICS. THEY ARE NOT TRUE SONIC SONGS.
oh and the ashley and mike songs...
and ai no uta whatever its called...

so yeh theyre not all amazing...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Ashley's Song. Both versions of it are completely turned off in my game. Not that I use the Wario Stage much in the first place, but if I do at least I won't have to be annoyed by that awful song.

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
"Go! Go! Go, Go, Mike!"

UGH.

Oh, and Tai no Uta, and both versions of Ai no Uta. WHY, Sakurai, WHY?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
my friend loves that song, maybe partially because it is annoying to everyone else. and 2 of my friends were in the story mode had got stuck at a part where they had to listen to 7 rings of power like 30 times in a row. so they hate that song now. but as for me, i love all the songs even tho some of them arent good enuff to be turned on on my system.

also all of the pikmen songs kinda bug if i have to listen to them and im not fighting

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Ashley's Theme and Go Mike! or something like that.

I just don't like them and also pretty annoying.

SHUCKLE MAN

Smash Cadet
Well, that really repetitive DK song, Environmental noises and some of those Metroid tracks with people talking randomly in it.

Sir_Psycho

Smash Apprentice
Worst song: Any of the stupid Sonic butt-rock songs from the non genesis games. Could they be any more derivative and pointless?

Celeus

Smash Rookie
Corneria (the "techno" one, not the Melee one). I just hate it, it's really annoying compared to any of the other Star Fox songs (like Space Battleground).

ryguy314

Smash Rookie
I personally really hate Porky's theme music. I'm a fan of Earthbound and everything but they took they took the overly large Link castle stage and changed it to make it even worse and added terrible music on top of that. Argh!

Sky-Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Because he actually has good musical taste.

For me, Sonic Boom. Not that it's a bad song, but because it got in over You can do Anything (which is WAAAAAY better.)
Agreed. I actually wouldn't of thought much of You can do anything, but I really got into it thanks to sonic Cd's opening.

I probably like Go Mike the english version the least.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
Any of the songs by that terrible, terrible emo band that has been doing the Sonic Soundtrack since Adventures 2.
LOL WTF that is not emo, get a genre straight before insulting it and Seven Rings is performed by another band and is a different genre than the others...

What I hate the most is Go Mike! and the Seven Rings of Power... When i pass any mode with Sonic i turn off the volume because i can't stand that cheap singer and that crappy Nu-Metal guitar.

F*** Nu-Metal.

L 17

Smash Apprentice
I really don't like any of the Sonic songs with lyrics.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Any of the songs by that terrible, terrible emo band that has been doing the Sonic Soundtrack since Adventures 2.
You obviously don't know the definition of emo, and on top of that Johnny Gioeli is a brilliant vocalist... but I have to say his work with Hardline and some from Axel Rudi Pell are a LOT better than what he did with Crush 40.

As for most annoying, I'm probably going to have to say any of the vocal songs on Warioware.

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman
Quick question, does the japanese version have toot toot sonic warrior or sonic boom as the sonic cd song?

TheKruskinator

Smash Apprentice
LOL WTF that is not emo, get a genre straight before insulting it and Seven Rings is performed by another band and is a different genre than the others...

What I hate the most is Go Mike! and the Seven Rings of Power... When i pass any mode with Sonic i turn off the volume because i can't stand that cheap singer and that crappy Nu-Metal guitar.

F*** Nu-Metal.
If you ask me, they're just on the brink of being emo. That's just me though, people tend to think I classify music strangely.

Regardless as to whether or not they're a true emo band, it's still pretty terribad.

Thino

Smash Master
75m

dun dun dundundun
dun dun dundundun
dun dun dundundun
dun dun dundundun
dun dun dundundun
dun dun dundundun
dun dun dundundun
dun dun dundundun
dun dun dundundun
dun dun dundundun
etc...

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Mike's Song, English version. They killed it. Even worse than they killed Ashley's Song. Gah. >_>

Someone explain to me how a robotic voice can somehow become the completely unfitting one in Brawl? :p

And I'm surprised at all the Sonic song hate. I personally love the newer Sonic songs, and I know I'm not alone.

NeuralScan

Smash Cadet
Hanenbrow, or whatever it is. You can't turn it off because it's part of the **** stage (which is terrible to fight on, too), taken off random as soon as I could.

And yeah, I agree with anyone who hates those terrible Sonic songs. They're so bland and generic, trying to be cool but failing... much like any recent Sonic game, so I guess it fits. At least the kids enjoy them, I suppose, and they'll grow out of it.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I hate the English version of Mike's song. Argh.

I don't think I actually really dislike any other songs though. But I do have a few Melee songs I never liked turned off.

Oh yeah! All the Sonic lyrical songs are awful, and I wish they were never made, or included in Brawl. Except Sonic Boom. It's got kind of this classic feel to it, and it's not so awful in trying to appeal to pre-teen boys.
More classic music from the games should have been included. Even Marble Zone.

NDUDE

Smash Ace
You fail horribly, horribly hard if you think they're an emo band. Have you even listened to their songs? What do you think Live and Learn is about? I think the fact that "live" is used positively pretty much gives away the fact that they're not emo.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Pretty much just the Warioware vocal songs. And the Original Kid Icarus song where the beginning gets that ear piercing high note that makes me want to rip my ears off.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
And I'm surprised at all the Sonic song hate. I personally love the newer Sonic songs, and I know I'm not alone.
yeh, youre right. youre not alone. youre with the people who have probably never played a Sonic game pre 1998, and if you have it probably wasnt until after you'd played one of the new, disaster Sonic games. i dont see how anyone can actually enjoy listening to any of the newer Sonic songs. And whats worse is that they replaced the classic songs from the Genesis era, which were among the greatest video game songs of all time.

Im only making such a fuss because i feel so strongly about this. I will never forgive Sega for what they've done.

Shoop70

Smash Apprentice
eh, the Sonic music with lyrics are awful, but certainly not emo. Just faux-pop-punk garbage. Also the Wario Ware songs are annoying on purpose, though Mona's pizza actually cracks me up. :D

Top Bottom