• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the current tier of characters?

Rupert

Smash Rookie
just wanted to know cuz I've really started to like Mario and Doc, but I hope they are decent in the tiers just to know if they can compete with the top and high tier characters such as fox, falco, shiek, ect... Thanks in advance.

pdk

Smash Lord
Top Tier
Fox
Falco

High Tier
Sheik
Marth
Peach

Middle Tier
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Doctor Mario
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

Low Tier
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom Tier
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo
man, those stickies sure are nifty eh?

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
That list is REALLY old it seems. It based of tourneys and that is weird. We should make a new one where its based of character match ups.

Fletch

Smash Master
That list is less than a year old, and is more or less accurate, and there probably won't be another tier list with Brawl coming soon.

pdk

Smash Lord
there is no reason to base a list strictly on matchups; it reflects how things are in practice, not theory

matchup charts are more useful and helpful than tier lists any way you slice it though so...

Rupert

Smash Rookie
how come ice climbers are better than mario? I think they suck personally, but maybe someone here can explain to me why they are up there. :p

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Imo Mario and Doc should be moved down a bit. They have little potential and have horrid recovery's not to mention there super small range and Mario lack of powerful moves.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Go here
Use it next time to search for whatever your looking for instead of making a thread.

Fletch

Smash Master
You guys are going to get warned for spam for writing about the matchups, just keep the discussion of tier placement in the old tier thread, and let this thread die or be closed.

Top Bottom