• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the best stage to counterpick on heavy characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy the Hedgehog

Smash Rookie
Ok so, when I fight DK's and DDD's the only way to kill them imo is to gimp, or it becomes a BIG problem. If you don't get a good lead v.s DDD, you get chaingrabbed into an army of bair's. And DK's cuz camp and hit you with smashes. Other heavy characters are extremely annoying to kill so does anyone have any tips for me? What stages v.s what characters.

DDD-
DK-
Snake-
Bowser-
Lucario-
ROB-

Thanks
-Amy

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Uh... hrm... well see, the thing is, a lot of the heavier characters, Sonic is at a disadvantage. (Excluding maybe Bowser)

Anyway, I am sadly unable to address your problem. Maybe in a little while when more people are awake, they can help you.

For future reference though, please use one of the other trheads that already exist. We will get to you no matter what, as long as you come to us for any of your concerns! :)

Browny

Smash Hater
hes in the top 1/3rd i think... But its his really good DI and quick fair to give him awesome momentum cancelling which allows him to live really long

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
hmm for me that would be peach... turnip throwing into chaingrabing
and rob is a mid weight(strange i no) not a heavy

Browny

Smash Hater
Frigate. But then again, frigate is my CP against just about every character :p however heavies generally have vertical KO moves. and frigate has the unusually high cieling and the right side can seriously screw up some of the worse recoveries

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Jungle Japes, most heavies kill vertical as DJB said, and the ceiling on it so sexy. Also the water carries the heavies away quickly. This is extremely useful on Ike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom