• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is cheap!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
@1048576

A move that people get caught in over and over again isn't cheap, it's good. Perhaps people should learn to read the Peach they're playing against to know when to anticipate a dsmash. Cheap is a made up concept people use to complain when they can't find a way to counter something. The word cheap meaningless when used in this context, and is nothing more than whining. By attempting to give merit to those who cry "cheap" you are actively working against making this game both competitive and fun to play.

:EDIT:

I would also avoid starting a post with "you're wrong" as it just makes people get angry. I do however appreciate your grammar.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
well, I guess it means that new people are trying to learn the game, which means once they do they won't annoy the crap out of everyone anymore.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
A friend of mine keeps telling me that knocking people back off the edge when there coming back is cheap but i think its a normal aspect of playing the game i need some other players opinions on this so if anyone can help me plz.
PS. also he thinks attacking when u have the invincibilty from right after you die is cheap as well as hitting an opponent when there using their fighter stance. he is also a very good player so i dont think hes a noob but i think he needs to realize these are normal ways to play.
OF course they're cheap. You're not supposed to be the one winning, he is. Stop doing cheap things to your opponent!!! :lick:

goateeguy

Smash Ace
IMO, anyone who gets mad at u for being cheap would do the exact same thing to u if they could, but since they can't they get angry with u. tell him to practice it himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom