• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is a tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastyTHT

Smash Rookie
As a Kirby, Shiek, and Mr. Game and Watch, I really have to ask myself what is the true meaning of a tier. I have no real preference told Shiek, and I am just about as good as all three of them, so what is the point of a tier listing, it's clearly just a popularity contest, seeing as only heavily used characters are used, and I am sure when if ever the tier list updated, Young Link will certainly move up a lot due to the rise of Armada's Young Link. So honestly if any character can beat any other then what is the point in caring about a tier list?

Bing

Smash Master
Oh dear Lord....

Clearly its simply Popularity. Because I mean, who wouldnt want to use Characters that die at like 70, have bad shields, cant combo worth ****, and many other flaws over the near perfect ones like Fox. All Popularity.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Yo ToastyTHT you're totally right! OMG how did i not see this!?
Puff is so popular after all in this community and its only natural for her to be in the top 3 !!!
thank you for showing us the light

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Unless you use a character that has never made it to top 3 in a big tournament and play so well like Armada at genesis 1.

Kal

Smash Champion
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks,
You better run, better run, outrun my gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom