• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What irritates you the most online in brawl?

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman
idiots who sit on top of each other racking up their damage while a zelda gets the kills. I would think common sense would say to go after the zelda after she kills you 5 times.

pichuboy9

Smash Rookie
NNID
GrouchoMarxist
Mostly for me it's the lag,even when I play against one of my friends who live on the other side of my very small town!!!And yeah,when it gets all choppy and my timing gets waay off....

kirbz

Smash Apprentice
i hate those people who taunt for ages and ages to come.

they never suspect me because i'm a kirby, and kirby is supposed to be one of the biggest taunters in the game. the moment they see me they taunt. i taunt with them (for 5 seconds...) and then they get a hammer to the face. they never saw it coming, and when they team on me, i laugh.

just kidding, but i still hate taunters (they waste my time. I want to brawl!)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I have a certain 3 letter word that pisses me off and KILLS the online for me. It's called....well...you know...

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

>_>

Omit

Smash Apprentice
knowing that you could do so much better in an offline match........

MuttonBasher

Smash Apprentice
For me it's the "hit-and-run" ***holes who ALWAYS roll to one side and spam the same $^!ing move, and when they get a kill or two, run away from combat like chicken****. I'm mainly talking to you--ZELDA, FALCO, ROB, and WOLF users, to name a few. These same people always pick the runaway stages also, namely Temple, bridge of eldin, and pork city. The moment they start doing that crap, the match ends abruptly.

Oh, and Sonic and IC noobs can rot in you know where.

Jocky

Smash Cadet
Choosing Falcon only to run into nothing but snakes, Mks, or Laser happy falcos

Top Bottom