• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What in your opinion is the most hated thing in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecheat

Smash Apprentice
People who post, reply, whose sig, location, or username is in any way refrenceing sex, perversion, and the like. Actually, anything in general possesing said qualities.

fabianmo

Smash Apprentice
I dont hate anything yet
But i do dislike hipocrite, racist and xenophobic people

Omeganon

Smash Apprentice
I hate many things, the expensive of the things around, my own mistakes, don't know anything about the secrests of the world and I hate this kind of topics

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
What's that smell? It smells like failure...

Oh, hey pikachun00b7.

Edit: By the way, you are posting on SWF so by your logic you must commit suicide.

Reese

Smash Journeyman
People who the use words 'like' or 'because' in a lot of their sentences.

e.g. "I like went to the store to like, buy some shoes, but like the store, wasn't like open because it was late because I like, missed the bus, because i like, woke up late because my alarm clock like, didnt go off. "

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mexicans who pass Spanish class.

I think the stench is just the Pool Room, not anyone in it.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
when ur wearing underwear and u get a boner that offsets the center fold..so its positioned in a wierd way. u guys know what i'm talking about.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
When I'm really thirsty, drinking something with ice in it, and one of the ice cubes turns sideways in front of my mouth severly hindering the flow of whatever it is I'm drinking.. so I can't get satisfying mouthfulls of refreshment.

Gonzales

Smash Journeyman
When I'm really thirsty, drinking something with ice in it, and one of the ice cubes turns sideways in front of my mouth severly hindering the flow of whatever it is I'm drinking.. so I can't get satisfying mouthfulls of refreshment.
Dude, I totally know what you're talking about. I hate that.

It's almost as bad as when all the icecubes are stuck in the bottom of the cup, and when you tilt it upsidedown to drink the last of the liquid, the icecubes dislodge themselves and come cascading down onto your face.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I totally know what you're talking about. I hate that.

It's almost as bad as when all the icecubes are stuck in the bottom of the cup, and when you tilt it upsidedown to drink the last of the liquid, the icecubes dislodge themselves and come cascading down onto your face.
Yes! Argh! I hate that so much. Sometimes that happens and I'll get splashed around my mouth with water and ice cubes and water usually drips down onto my shirt if there's enough left. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom