• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What in your opinion is the most hated thing in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I'm going with a more serious issue. People starving in third and fourth world countries. I hate it when people have to suffer and there is little to nothing that you can do about it except pray.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
well said shadenexus18.
Sweetness! You agree with me. :)

Well, eventually I'll pay my debt to society and help out the third world countries starting with Central America. Maybe I'll even become a missionary (or something bigger) and convert the people that I plant crops and housing with to Christianity. Still, it's frustrating to know that my life expectancy will catch up to me in the long run and I won't be able to finish what I start. Not to mention that I won't even get the chance to assist the third world countries of Africa. *sigh*

valtiel

Smash Journeyman
Wow im tearing.....your the most humane being i've ever met!! Even if age catches up to you your offspring will continue your legacy!

valtiel

Smash Journeyman
yeah a reason why i want to help people is cuz my sis and most of my family r not doin so well in life. it really scares me and right now i cant do a thing to help. but hopefully in the near future i can get a nice nice job to help support my family. then once i know i can save my family i'll move up to bigger things like the poor and stuff.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
yeah a reason why i want to help people is cuz my sis and most of my family r not doin so well in life. it really scares me and right now i cant do a thing to help. but hopefully in the near future i can get a nice nice job to help support my family. then once i know i can save my family i'll move up to bigger things like the poor and stuff.
I feel you pain bro. Seriously, I can relate. Money wise and stuff like that, it's just one crisis after another. I'll get a good career to assist my family as well.

I'll pray for you and your la famila if that helps.

valtiel

Smash Journeyman
same here i'll be prayin 4 your success shadenexus18. by the way do u like beyblade or is kai just that cool.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
same here i'll be prayin 4 your success shadenexus18. by the way do u like beyblade or is kai just that cool.
Kai Hiwatari is madd chill which is beyond cool! At least, I always thought so. & yeah, I use to watch Beyblade. It's sad that the the only made 3 seasons of it due to there overwhelming rivalry with Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh. *sigh again*

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I never did purchase those toy beyblades, but I did dream about the creator of Naruto putting Ray Kon and Kai Hiwatari into the series. Yeah yeah, I know a senseless pipe dream, but still I think it would be sweet if they were part of the series.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Yeah, he really owned when he used Gatling Claw Maximum with his Driger on the third season. Plus, he had the best outfits on all three seasons. I even went so far as to dress up like Ray, wardobe and all!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Yeah, and instead of being reconized as Ray Kon, people thought instead that I was a highly spritual individual that was obsessed with martial arts seeing how they weren't Beyblade fans an all. I guess an outfit is worth a thousand words.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I do! Cosplay is were you dress up as your favorite anime characters at expos and stuff. I've only been to one and I dressed up as Itachi Uchiha. The ladies loved me!

valtiel

Smash Journeyman
u like naruto dude? personally i think the show should be called sasuke because hes way cooler! all anti-heros are cool.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Yeah! The show should have been called Sasuke! I can't believe you bro! You prefer the anti-hero in most anime shows & games like yours truly! We have alot in common.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
u know it! oh hey have you seen the hurricane series yet?
Naruto Shippuden! Of course! I'm watching every episode (subtitled of course) on www.youtube.com. Sasuke & Gaara never looked so good bro! Also, Kakashi has even gotten faster with his handsigns, but I'm just scratching the surface. Spoilers (yes I had to spoil it for myself) are on www.wikipedia.org.

valtiel

Smash Journeyman
LOVE sasukes new sword!! garra is so cool too now! oh by the way who r these people with the red cloudy shirts? dude......creepy mouth hand.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I believe you're talking about Deidara & Sasori from the Akatsuki group. They're 10 members in all including Itachi Uchiha. Urgh! I have yet to see the Akatsuki Leader's full face! Aggravating!

I now hate something else as well. Those stupid Naruto fillers that the creator put me through.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
My first anime? Oh yeah, it was a show called Ronin Warriors! That anime was sweet! Also, my first anime movie was Ninja Scroll. All of this reminising is makin me so happy.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I agree, but at the time it came out, I was so oblivious and blinded by noninfatuation to even notice......or care. Man, I was so naive back then.

valtiel

Smash Journeyman
yeah i know right? i mean come on with the short skirts and all. and brief nude transformation. man i was naive too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom