• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if there isnt a Trailer at E3 2013....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
Seriously? 3 pages of material and no one is going to comment on Dark Phazon's grammar and spelling? Some of this is just unreadable holy nigress

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
If people seriously think Dark Phazon's grammar/spelling is that bad, then they need to see the kind of statuses posted in my FB news feed daily

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
Are you ever happy?
All the time. It's just pretty unbearable. And for a group of people that seems to take everything super seriously I would've thought you guys cared that he's essentially writing in hieroglyphics. Now here comes the backlash woohooo

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
"Backlash"? lol

Why is that whenever someone posts something they think might be controversial or whatever, they expect a wave of angry forum dwellers to come tear apart their post or something

I don't think anyone is that worked up enough about someone else's grammar on a gaming forum to be upset over it

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
"Backlash"? lol

Why is that whenever someone posts something they think might be controversial or whatever, they expect a wave of angry forum dwellers to come tear apart their post or something

I don't think anyone is that worked up enough about someone else's grammar on a gaming forum to be upset over it
Every time I post there are at least four angry 15 year olds trying to gang up on me by posting troll faces, it is pretty great

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Every time I post there are at least four angry 15 year olds trying to gang up on me by posting troll faces, it is pretty great
All the time. It's just pretty unbearable. And for a group of people that seems to take everything super seriously I would've thought you guys cared that he's essentially writing in hieroglyphics. Now here comes the backlash woohooo
So we're taking everything super seriously? I haven't seen you post anything funny, whimsical or at least positive, and now you're trying to attack someone just because of his grammar. If someone is a party pooper around here, it's you. The only reason we don't show you any respect is because you don't show anyone else respect, if anyone here is acting like a stuck up 15 year old, it's you. Quite frankly, I'm surprised I actually have to put someone on my ignore list, I browse tons of forums every day, and not once have I put anyone but spammers or trolls on an ignore list, that is until now. Good day to you sir.

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
So we're taking everything super seriously? I haven't seen you post anything funny, whimsical or at least positive, and now you're trying to attack someone just because of his grammar. If someone is a party pooper around here, it's you. The only reason we don't show you any respect is because you don't show anyone else respect, if anyone here is acting like a stuck up 15 year old, it's you. Quite frankly, I'm surprised I actually have to put someone on my ignore list, I browse tons of forums every day, and not once have I put anyone but spammers or trolls on an ignore list, that is until now. Good day to you sir.
hahahahahahah AW HE IGNORED ME NOW IM UPSET

I love how you guys think I try to be funny. I just try to discuss smash bros in ways that upsets you guys and it works

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
i wuz thinkin dat mayb smash bors wont have a trailers becaus dey r gonna cansel it b/c sakurais arm still hurts

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
i wuz thinkin dat mayb smash bors wont have a trailers becaus dey r gonna cansel it b/c sakurais arm still hurts
HEY MAN STOP TROLLING YOU AREN'T FUNNY :troll:

HEY GET IT MAN? I POSTED A TROLL FACE BECAUSE IM TROLOLOLOLOLIN YOU

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
HEY MAN STOP TROLLING YOU AREN'T FUNNY :troll:

HEY GET IT MAN? I POSTED A TROLL FACE BECAUSE IM TROLOLOLOLOLIN YOU
Or perhaps it was I who was trolling you all along :troll:
Do you see the face I posted? It signifies that my previous intentional logical fallacies were indeed part of a ruse concocted to make you seething with rage :troll::troll::troll::troll:
Now that I have seen that this continues to make you upset, I shall continue post-haste as if my explanation had never been explained :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:v

LOL I TROL U

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
You have effectively ruined my day by besting me. You are a professional troll and have just proven this to me by posting that face ):

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
What if I had never trolled you at all?

:troll:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What a mature and productive conversation about the possibility of the absence of a SSB4 trailer in the Nintendo Direct... :smirk:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What's happening? Two trolls trolling each other? :troll:

Can I join in too?:p

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yeah, keep to the topic please and don't get hung up on silly stuff like another users' grammar.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So yeah, we actually are getting a trailer on the 11th. I hope everybody is ready for what might be the biggest hype train in years.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
New "comer": All of us.

Are you bodyready?

I am feeling pretty damn bodyready. Gosh darn am I happy my last exam was rescheduled to the 13th!

ChozoBoy

Smash Apprentice
Seriously? 3 pages of material and no one is going to comment on Dark Phazon's grammar and spelling? Some of this is just unreadable holy nigress
How about your writing syntax? You shouldn't start a sentence with a number unless you write it out as a word. The time to use a number in that form is when you list multiple numbers.

Also, my body is Sakurai.

Hero_of_T1me_1997

Smash Apprentice
How about your writing syntax? You shouldn't start a sentence with a number unless you write it out as a word. The time to use a number in that form is when you list multiple numbers.

Also, my body is Sakurai.
Yeah, keep to the topic please and don't get hung up on silly stuff like another users' grammar.
^

Also, there's a huge difference between writing a number as 3 and typing incoherent sentences like that guy was doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom