• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What If Invitational(Wii) 9-3-10 Results

mib004

Smash Ace
Lol @ MIB and Kingtoon complaining for 3rd place payout and getting $2.50. They were happy about it which made it more hilarious.

Xzax's Falco is surprisingly really good. Very happy for him.

Inui *****ing about Snake was funny. I laughed but then felt sad for him.

PA's going down next time, had fun guys. Ill be there again soon.
Inui *****ing about having to fight squall if squall won his first match was so fu(king hilarious lmao. He was like "Inui Voice when mad and screaming" NO NO IF SQUALL WINS HIS FIRST MATCH I WOULD HAVE TO FACE HIM NEXT NO, THAT'S DUMB ITS NOT FAIR I AM SECOND SEED CHANGE IT RIGHT NOW I CANT FIGHT SNAKES" Then he started getting mad cause he said he also couldn't fight wario where he barely beat me last hit. Easy was so mad that they changed it for inui so he wouldn't have to fight squall quick lmao.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
This was fun.
Thought vex was going to **** me miserably, did way better than expected.
Good Ish Mib, Ima get u next time BE-LEEEEE DAT.

more l8r

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
UFB. Also like i said ITS VEX/SQUALL "i don't wanna here that xzax, smurf, etc bull**** just except that the guy is good and doesn't even take it series, that's why he never talk trash cause he says he knows where he stand lol.

D@rk Falco is so ****ing legit btw "future UFB member :)"
The man winz one small tourney nd u jump on his **** lol...and yet he still cant beat me :)..good stuff though pa nj always b takin our first place money nice to see we can keep it home

Zucco

Smash Master
what... the...

wtf is this ****?

zucco, i expect better of you. :(

xzax, i hate you for taking him out of winners. :(

vex, i love your bowser plushie, but i hate you for taking zucco out of tourney. :(

but i aint gonna hate, good stuff PA. you surprised me.
I dont feel like johning about this. mistakes were made, my fault. blahblah

mib004

Smash Ace
The man winz one small tourney nd u jump on his **** lol...and yet he still cant beat me :)..good stuff though pa nj always b takin our first place money nice to see we can keep it home
u never beat him un tourney ever i don't get it, he doesn't care about mm smurf. he always says he has yet to beat me in tourney soooooooooooo what r u talking bout?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
u never beat him un tourney ever i don't get it, he doesn't care about mm smurf. he always says he has yet to beat me in tourney soooooooooooo what r u talking bout?
Why doesn't Squall care about MM's especially since whenever I see him, hes usually broke?

mib004

Smash Ace
Why doesn't Squall care about MM's especially since whenever I see him, hes usually broke?
lmfao that is true vex, i dont know either but everytime i ask him, he's like even thou i need dont money for some reason i play better in tourney. "plus its never his money on the line lol"

Ill put 30on smurf vs squall, "hell i put 30 on me vs smurf"

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Smurf shut up u suck, i beat you in about 10 mm "and im not lying cause you remember when you and fury kept mm me till y'all beat me just to get ranked hahaha. I beat y'all i think 5 times each before y'all beat me once CMON MAN STOP BULL****TING IF YOU ARE GOING TO STATE FACTS ABOUT SQUALL, THEN MAKE SURE THEY'RE TRUE SCRUB. And like i said u go to tourney to place low and get wins of mm to get ranked cause u suck in tourney, I go to tourney and place high and win money, how many times u won mm in tourney, Smurf u will never be better than me dude. And i don't give a flying **** about any ranking system. Lol @ vex i know im broke lol but its like when i do 5$ mm, its not the same as tourney for some reason, like i don't take it serious. And in mm with smurf im like 6 -2 soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
wow missed this since i was busy ****ing *****esssssssssssssssss and partying labor day weekend....Squall u never ever ever beat me 5x in a row that was fury and only fury.....i never remember u beating me in a $10 but i do remember all the ones i won from u :)...As far as teh "I suck" part goes yea i kno im terribad at this game........BUT UFB STILL WILL NEVER BEAT ME.....and the whole idc about mmz shizz if bull wen squall sits there and gets madd wen he losses and is usually broke??? who doesn't like winning money...i mean so far i got like 30 from him lol

@MIB=see wen i said lets $20mm u were like i wont put that much up but now u sayin $30....meh i accept money is nothing lol...

mib004

Smash Ace
why u say never beat me where, both kingtoon and squall beat u in tourney? i don't get it your still not stating true facts

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
@vex i said 5x in a row in mmz until i beat him that nonsense never happend..

and yea KT did beat me at KTAR nd then i never lost to him after that

@squall our record is 6-3 total

Top Bottom