• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What has science done!?

DualCats

Smash Ace
These photos are now almost a year old but I recently rediscovered them and figured I'd see if any of you find gentlemen have any idea about what's going on.

We (Duff0 and I) were playing G&W vs. Marth on FoD. I think my fsmash traded with one of his aerials and my torch got stuck forever. I don't really remember exactly what happened. This had no effect on G&W's gameplay and even stuck around after I died.

I kinda want to know the cause. O___O If anyone has suggestions, that would be supercool. I remember hearing about things like this happening before, and they can be recreated. (e.g. Kirby's G&W pan glitch on MK)

Also, apologies for the terrible camera phone pictures. For some reason, we weren't recording when this happened.

More pics can be found at a place: http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l138/Sausabe/GaW/

TheDekuNut

Smash Journeyman
i'm guessing you somehow clanked f-smashes cause you can't clank aerials. i have no explanation.
BURN THE WITCH!!

DualCats

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure it happened after Marth's fair hit me while I was fsmashing but I could be mistaken. It happened very quickly and it took a few seconds before either of us realized what was going on.

Top Bottom