• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Grinds My Gears - A Random Rant (for the lulz)

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Link to original post: What Grinds My Gears - A Random Rant (for the lulz)

--Cocky Newcomers--
There is plenty of them, so there is plenty to hate. Really, I can understand being able to beat lvl1 CPUs is great and all, but in reality, you guys STINK. Seriously, who the hell do you think you are ranking yourself in a large community? That is like bragging that you stole an old lady's purse in prison. You are going to get *****. Show some respect for yourself and others. Save yourself the future insecurity, Smash n00bs, and don't drop the **** soap.

--Chauvinism/Sexism--
Being told to get into the kitchen to make a sandwich is funny as hell. Even better when they say "Boobs or GTFO". But if you absolutely hate females that you must disrespect them when they are trying to do something most men do, no matter how straight you think you are, YOU-ARE-GAY. REAL men respect females no matter what they are doing, so if you are young, don't even bother joking, because you dont know when to STOP. :mad:

I'm not a feminist, and I don't like Oprah nor Dr. Phil. Jokes are awesome, but I can ALWAYS tell when they are dead serious. The only conflict that should happen toward females is by OTHER females. Men got no reason to argue to women, we serve them way too much for that. Grow a pair and definitely grow a *****.

--Tier Lists--
The first couple were awesome and legit, but now they are getting ****ing ridiculous. Really, basing a tier list off tournament results? That's some ****. Jigglypuff will be top tier in no time if that is the case. I won't say much about this. I've already surpassed my quota enough as is. :/

--Metaknight--
You are one sexy character, but gtfo of Smash. :mad:

--Clans--
These are pretty cool, but there is a right way to make one. If you are going to make it big in competitive gaming, you need to have some sort of sense of honor or humility or some ****. It is so much better to be renowned as a bunch of cool people than a bunch of cocky pricks. Spamming your clan matches with your best people using Metaknight and Snake doesnt mean you are any good. These get ridiculous, like a Holocaust of Smash Nazis.

--Brawl +--
I find this just stupid as hell. Why go through the trouble of hacking your Wii just so Brawl can play like another game? You guys are desperate. What makes it even MOAR dumb is playing wifi. You complain and complain about lag with normal Brawl, but do you honestly think it is any better with "MAY-LAY BROL"? Pop in the Melee disc and role-play, folks.

(I shouldnt have posted this. My friends are gonna kill me rofl)

--Internet Arguers--
"Winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win you are still a ******."

--Mother****ers--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_rBidCkJxo
'Nuff said.
you have assualted all the things i believe in GREAT JOB! ^_^

also... no no no no no no no no no brawl+ is absolutely in no way melee.... <.<

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
you have assualted all the things i believe in GREAT JOB! ^_^

also... no no no no no no no no no brawl+ is absolutely in no way melee.... <.<
Heretic!!! lolol jk

It's ok. This was for the lulz. i got nothing against half of those things

pokesmashfighter

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: What Grinds My Gears - A Random Rant (for the lulz)

Hey, guys. I'm Heartz♥, and I am t3h angerz. :mad:

This blog is just for me to blow off some steam rather than the flames of Hell itself. Ever since I've joined the world of Smash (Smashboards in particular) there have been plenty of things that infuriated me, reasonably or not. I got a short fuse, and my finger can only hold the spark for so long. I iz teh REEL cherry bomb.

This is by no means to start an argument, neither is it flame bait. This blog is merely for the lulz and my love for Family Guy. So if you feel some odd justice to report me or attack my opinions, then you are going on this list at the first update :mad:

--Cocky Newcomers--
There is plenty of them, so there is plenty to hate. Really, I can understand being able to beat lvl1 CPUs is great and all, but in reality, you guys STINK. Seriously, who the hell do you think you are ranking yourself in a large community? That is like bragging that you stole an old lady's purse in prison. You are going to get *****. Show some respect for yourself and others. Save yourself the future insecurity, Smash n00bs, and don't drop the **** soap.

Meh, They will figure it out eventually.

--Liars--
Hate 'em. I know this is the web and all, and it is not a very good place to state facts, but if you have some sort of friendship with me, you're gonna be honest with me, or suffer the wrath of The Almighty One :mad:. The thing about liars is that they can always get caught, and they always deny it. I won't call people out when I first know they are lying, I merely play along with their little game. 'Fess up, or gtfo.

If this is serious business, that happens to be handled on the internet (c wut I did there?), then you shouldn't lie. If it is all in nice-spirited good fun, than go ahead and claim to be Michal Jackson if you want.

--Pitiful Persons--

"Such a pity."
-Dhoulmagus, Dragon Quest VIII

"ZOMG i got teh bad grades! my mommy gonna beat me with brass hanger!" "Oh plz say you love me! we both like video games and you are like the coolest girl EVAR!" "my Wii is gonna be taken away! I'm leaving the smashboards forever!!"

Save it. It's been done, and it aint very attractive. The worse thing you can possibly do on the interweb is cause drama that exposes the kind of idiot you are. The web aint some realm you can escape to to hide from your life story. It's meant to chill with like-minded (overstatement) people. We're here for fun, but there is always that one person that screws it up sharing unwanted bull****.

Now I can understand if you are going through a mental phase and you need guidance and assistance, but if your gonna share some sob stories as a means of gaining attention or as an excuse for being an *******, you ARE an *******. Take the drama to your mama or MAN UP! :mad:

Well, I really disagree with this one. But I can agree to disagree (and never ever mention this ever again or I will explode) if you can. I think that the internet is good for getting pity, which a guy might need once and a while.

--Chauvinism/Sexism--
Being told to get into the kitchen to make a sandwich is funny as hell. Even better when they say "Boobs or GTFO". But if you absolutely hate females that you must disrespect them when they are trying to do something most men do, no matter how straight you think you are, YOU-ARE-GAY. REAL men respect females no matter what they are doing, so if you are young, don't even bother joking, because you dont know when to STOP. :mad:

I'm not a feminist, and I don't like Oprah nor Dr. Phil. Jokes are awesome, but I can ALWAYS tell when they are dead serious. The only conflict that should happen toward females is by OTHER females. Men got no reason to argue to women, we serve them way too much for that. Grow a pair and definitely grow a *****.

Well, Reverse sexism is still sexism. Women are not really "above" sexism, so when you insult men, it is just as sexist. I disagree, but I can just look the other way and forget about it.

--Tier Lists--
The first couple were awesome and legit, but now they are getting ****ing ridiculous. Really, basing a tier list off tournament results? That's some ****. Jigglypuff will be top tier in no time if that is the case. I won't say much about this. I've already surpassed my quota enough as is. :/

I like tier lists myself. When the new one comes out, I get to find that at least one of my mains moved up.

--Metaknight--
You are one sexy character, but gtfo of Smash. :mad:

I main him...But I don't spam, I only use tornadoes as a first move to follow up with up-B, then I play as normally as anyone else.

--Clans--
These are pretty cool, but there is a right way to make one. If you are going to make it big in competitive gaming, you need to have some sort of sense of honor or humility or some ****. It is so much better to be renowned as a bunch of cool people than a bunch of cocky pricks. Spamming your clan matches with your best people using Metaknight and Snake doesnt mean you are any good. These get ridiculous, like a Holocaust of Smash Nazis.

I guess I am a Smash Nazi.

--Queen Killjoy--
Because of her, I'm ****ing 61 years old. :mad:
lol jk. Awezome Azua is Awezome.

Did you just say something good about that self-centered steriotypical jerk?

--Ranters--
Just shut the **** up. Nobody cares what you hate or what bothers you. If you don't like it, get the HAYL off the Smashboards. :mad:

I like rants. They make me think "Wow, I didn't think anyone was as mad as me, Glad to know I can relate"

--Hypocrites--
"D00d, seriously. Stop with the spam or i will quit the match. *uses Mach Tornado 9001 times in three seconds*"

You guys are too much. The world is just FILLED with you. This is self-explanatory. Really, don't john about the spam, because you know **** well if you were losing a competitive match, you would do the same.

HOLY CRAP! I JUST AGREED WITH YOU ON SOMETHING! WRITE THIS DOWN, IT IS HISTORY!

--Melee Supremacists--
One of my good friends is one of these, but atleast he does it reasonably. Seriously, just because you like a predecessor more than the successor DOES NOT mean the successor sucks. People nowadays honestly believe that their opinions are solid facts. Guys, really, just give up. Quit bashing Brawl. Melee is not as hot as it used to be, so quit the buttpain and join the fight of a lifetime.

I can easily tell which smash game DOESN'T rok mah sox.

--Alternate Account Owners--

Get your priorities straight. I can understand wanting to change your name and what not, but if you are going to own different usernames to make it look like you have SOME friends, then you need a frickin' girlfriend. If somebody hates you SO MUCH with one alias, they are going to hate you on another, no matter what. There is no way to run or hide. Stop screwing up friendships and you wont have to worry about this.

I agree (Write it down), Even if I had NO friends, I would not get a new account, I would just move on.

--Brawl +--
I find this just stupid as hell. Why go through the trouble of hacking your Wii just so Brawl can play like another game? You guys are desperate. What makes it even MOAR dumb is playing wifi. You complain and complain about lag with normal Brawl, but do you honestly think it is any better with "MAY-LAY BROL"? Pop in the Melee disc and role-play, folks.

(I shouldnt have posted this. My friends and Pokesmashfighter are gonna kill me rofl)

I fixed that last sentence.

--Internet Arguers--
"Winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win you are still a ******."

It R Fun. Make Me Feeel good.

--Mother****ers--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_rBidCkJxo
'Nuff said.

To quote from Tim Allen:
"I have no opinion."
What I wrote is indented and in dark red. We agreed on 3 things total.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
lolz at the rant part

I have to argue one thing though: everyone is a hypocrite. I'm not going to debate about it, just throwing out an opinion.

I agree on Brawl +. I think it's a stupid idea. But I do think Melee is still pretty awesome. I would play it competitively if it weren't so awkward to play.

Your argument on the tier list is also made of win. I HATE tier lists. Humans have nowhere near the capability of getting a tier list correct. They have the general idea, but it's NOWHERE near perfect. >_>

You forgot to rant on elitists! I hate 'em!

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
I think pokesmashfighter is a really cool guy. He shoves his opinions everywhere and doesn't afraid of anything.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Thanks, d00ds. lololol.

And Outlaw, I don't know if you realized it yet, but this thread was a joke, and the worst blog I ever created. XD

Top Bottom