• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What genre of music should i use

EvoLoNN

Smash Rookie
When watching smash videos I prefer some kind of trance. Also, it might depend on which character is featured in the video (at least that's what I think). It all depends on you in the end.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
well it depends......on fast pace battles......i listen to something fast something like House,Dnb,rock......heres and example....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sd_IOVyZ-CQ

but it really depends....im tune collector i have a quite a wide variety....or you can always ask silent wolf to pick some tracks for you..

Linkums

Smash Rookie
NNID
Linkums
How about a mournful bagpipe solo.

...or maybe like trance or rock or something. I love all music but whatever you pick, the majority would probably not like it. Doesn't matter _too_ much. I wouldn't recommend using the alphabet song though.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
Not JPop, for the love of God.

For some reason people think that awful, awful music randomly turns good when the Japanese produce it. I've heard Disney Channel movies with better soundtracks than videos that feature JPop.

Not to say all Japanese music is bad, but literally some people like music that literally would be equivalent to Ashlee Simpson or Hanson if sung in English.

Melfice z

Smash Ace
doesnt matter what kind of music you use...theres always gonna be haters :D
but in terms of battles/combo vids, rap hip-hop and rock is good listening :)
the beat in that song is kindof dull and it sounds like hes just talking though,...lol

Top Bottom