• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you playing to tide you over until Brawl comes out?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Phoenix Wright 3 - Beat the second one yesterday.
Super Luigi Galaxy

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Phoenix Wright 3 - Beat the second one yesterday.
Super Luigi Galaxy
Phoenix Wright is my best friend right now.

I beat the first one earlier this month, plan on beating the second one sometime after New Years, and the third one right before Super Smash Bros. Brawl is released in Japan. By then I ill be able to speculate and such with everyone. :)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Phoenix Wright is my best friend right now.

I beat the first one earlier this month, plan on beating the second one sometime after New Years, and the third one right before Super Smash Bros. Brawl is released in Japan. By then I ill be able to speculate and such with everyone. :)
Have fun, I know you will. I think I'll save the fifth case for after the Japanese release. Although, I might start a week before in case of a leak.

Vadorojo

Smash Apprentice
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. Its so good.
Yup, though I'm a little annoyed with it at the moment ... an enemy with a 1% crit chance landed a crit on Aran and killed him. *sigh* Gotta start the mission over again. XD

I'll also be playing Metroid Prime 3 and of course, a bit of Melee. :)

<3 Nintendo. Between Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, Metroid, Smash and Phoenix Wright, I really can't complain.

When I'm not playing console games, I play the occasional round of DotA on War3.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Playing Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Assassin's Creed, Heavenly Sword, Super Mario Galaxy, and Paper Mario (VC) to tide me over into February.

Have quite a bit ahead of me. :)

shizzlee

Smash Apprentice
I am going to finish Super Mario Galaxy, and I am planning on buying Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity for the Wii in January. That should be enough for me until Brawl.

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero 3, Dragon Ball Z: BT3, and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Series.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Barely finishing Super Paper Mario and plan to start Super Mario Galaxy soon.

M.K

Level 55
I SHOULD finish Mario Galaxy...

I mean, I do this with almost ALL Mario adventures. I never fully finished Paper Mario, Paper Mario: TTYD, OR Super Paper Mario. I mean, I get to the sencond to last level, but I never finish! Dang!

Also, I've popped Final Fantasy V Advance back into my DS's G-Boy Slot! Yay Faris is so hot!

00Elf

Smash Journeyman
Mass Effect and Rock Band

Mass Effect is one of the greatest games ever created, too bad I'm too absorbed in Brawl to fully appreciate it. Still, if you have a 360, BUY THIS GAME.

Mr. M

Smash Journeyman
Pensacola, FL Wargh! King Dedede, how dare you be
Zach and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Final Fantasy 12, Dynasty Warriors 5, Picross DS, Sudoku on Brain Age 2, Super Metroid, Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, Super Mario Bros. 3.

Yeah, I think I can make it till about February. Tis a curse to be such an AWESOME GAMER. :p

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
The Touhou Series

It's a shooting game featuring massive amounts of bullets in pretty patterns that fly everywhere and you gotta dodge em.

Like that.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
Oh, and Rock Band. I'm 7th best drummer in the country, so I gotta hone my skills.

I made that up.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
I'm not really sure. Since I live in Europe then I'll have to wait a while. So I think I'm going to play some of the upcoming Wii games like NiGHTS Journey of Dreams(Still hasn't come out here yet) and Mario Kart Wii. And also still train myself in Melee to have any chance of winning when playing online in Brawl.

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
The Orange Box, Galaxy, Twilight Princess, probably Zack and Wiki when it comes out here.

wiimaster17

Smash Apprentice
Roblox and Super Mario Galaxy

go to roblox.com its really fun im going right now im wootsauceman over there

wiimaster17

Smash Apprentice
I'm not really sure. Since I live in Europe then I'll have to wait a while. So I think I'm going to play some of the upcoming Wii games like NiGHTS Journey of Dreams(Still hasn't come out here yet) and Mario Kart Wii. And also still train myself in Melee to have any chance of winning when playing online in Brawl.
NiGHTS is out in america what about your place hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

GenocideMachine

Smash Cadet
Quite a few, I'm playing through Megaman x4-x8 (on the pc), though likely not beating some of them because Sigma is always ridiculously difficult in every single Megaman game I play. I'm also playing Metal Gear Solid for the first time on the gamecube, and also playing The Witcher. I don't like to think of the games I'm playing as filler until brawl because that makes a consumerist piece of **** out of a person, constantly waiting for their next material fix. I'm excited, but not overly so. Waiting for games makes zombies out of people.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Super Mario Galaxy, Super Castlevania 4 and Mega Man 2 should keep me busy until Brawl will come out. And hopefully Majora's Mask will be released on the VC soon. *prays*

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Super Mario Galaxy, Super Castlevania 4 and Mega Man 2 should keep me busy until Brawl will come out. And hopefully Majora's Mask will be released on the VC soon. *prays*

You could probably find the disc for GC used that contains Zelda 1,2, OoT, MM, and WW Demo all for cheaper than it would cost to d/l MM on the VC anyway.

Top Bottom