• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you playing to tide you over until Brawl comes out?

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Okay..

Call of Duty 4, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil:The Umbrella Chronicles, Medal of Honor:Heroes 2, Sin & Punishment, and Sonic the Hedgehog 3.

PHEW..

The Director

Smash Lord
God...FFXII never ends. :(

Thank God I have plenty of time to completely beat it before Brawl comes out...looks like I'm never going to open my 360, at this rate.

Xenesis

Smash Journeyman
Heaps. <_<;

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Mario Smash Football
Final Fantasy 12
Baten Kaitos
Worms Open Warfare 2
Mario Galaxy

In essence, I'm not tiding myself over. <_<

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Gh3 master hard then try expert and finish career on easy and medium (which will be time consuming) and of course twilight princess!!!

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
Heh I'be been stretching Mario galaxy out so I didn't finish it before Brawl. Now I just need 6 stars for Luigi and playing as him will carry me to Feb.

dirtypoison

Smash Apprentice
Assasin's Creed
Metroid Prime 3
SSBM
GH3 on expert, I hate the last stage, only have 2 more songs /cry
Sometimes Mario Galaxy

Dolla Billz Don't Lie Nygga

Smash Apprentice
Dartmouth College...pymping the 603 straight up
Metroid Prime
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
- Mega Man 1 - 8

Mega Man X Collection
- Mega Man X1-X6

Rayman Anniversary Collection
- Rayman 2
- Rayman 3
- Rayman Arena

Zelda Colector's Edition
- Zelda I
- Zelda II
- Ocarina of Time
- Majora's Mask

Bomberman Collection
- Bomberman
- Bomberman 93
- Bomberman World

And I plan on getting FF9 shorly. Basically, I don't have Wii so by th time I'm done beating all these games. Wii's will FINALLY be in stock, probably cost $100 less, and Brawl will probably cost half as much.

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
I just got my Wii

I have mostly been playing resident evil 4, I also have the new trauma center but lent that to my brother. I also have mario party for when friends come over and good ole trusty Wii Sports.

RE:4 is pretty **** fun, I enjoy it a lot. I was thinking about getting Super Mario Strikers to test out the Wii's Wi Fi connection. How is that game?

Garuda

Smash Ace
Got Galaxy and Twlight Princess recently, been LOVING both of them, also Melee. Been playing more TP than the other two, though. I like it better than Galaxy, but Galaxy is still great.

...I haven't quite reached Ganondorf in the throne room... drat.

Alan Redgown

Smash Cadet
I've set a crazy personal goal: I am going to try to finish the premiere game of each playable character before using him/her in Brawl. For this purpose, I have downloaded games like Kid Icarus, Metroid, Ice Climber, Legend of Zelda, and Sonic the Hedgehog for Virtual Console. There's little chance that I'll keep to my goal, but it's worth a try. It should be fun to experience all these classics, also. :)

Linkster47

Smash Apprentice
I got Phantom Hourglass and Pokemon Diamond for Christmas, but I beat Phantom Hourglass and am about to beat Diamond as well. I'm still looking for 2 wisdom and 2 courage gems in Hourglass, so those will take a while to find. Also, I still don't have a Wii, but luckily I got the money and I'm buying one soon.

So, yaeh, nothing to do. I'm probably gonna replay some games and go to my friends house and play Halo 3 online.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I got 90 stars with Luigi so Galaxy isn't lasting me as long as i hoped. I'm going to get RE Umbrella Chronicles. I hope that lasts me a little longer.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
I beat every game I get thats new in a few days. All I am doing currently is sitting around and chatting here.:ohwell:

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
while at my break at work yesterday i found out they had 1 LoZ special edition DS so i bought it with my discount and thats what im going to do while i wait for brawl play phantom hourglass and pokemon D or P whichever my cousin doesn't have.

supa*

Smash Cadet
Hm, good question.

I proudly beat all of my alltime favorite game, Super Mario Galaxy in about three weeks. :) It was worth every ounce to search all of the nooks and crannies.

Speaking of nooks... I'll probably get back to paying my 7 bagillion bell debt to my house in Animal Crossing: Wild World to get me pumped up for some AC representation.

Also in need of some Smash representation is Golden Sun, I've just recently started playing (just defeated the whole of Colosso or however you spell it...), and it is easily my favorite RPG of all time (mind you, RPGs are usually not my cup of tea to begin with. Issac 4 Brawl yo!

I was thinkin' of trying to finally beat Sweatin' Mode in EBA, but that would just frustrate me -__-.

Maybe brush up on my MGS skills by owning Psycho Mantis for the hundredth time.

Lastly, I'll most likely be owning the Plagas with my hand cannon in sight (Dr. Salvador, say hello to my little friend. God I hope there's some form of RE in Brawl, only if just a little bit...

Okay, so I lied, but I'm too excited about Resi to stop. RE:UC, you are mine by the end of this month. I can't wait to enjoy my Jill Sandwich! :)

Davidius

Smash Journeyman
By the time I finish all these games I've to get through Brawl will probably have been long out.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Well i have Phantom Hourglass and Bleach Blade of Fate on my DS, and Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, A Link to the Past, Super Metroid, Guitar Hero 3, Galaxy, and Starfox 64 should do on platform

Top Bottom