• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What final smash you think is too powerful?

boom-man97

Smash Journeyman
definantly not marth's its too easy to dodge, but i think any of the space animal's and sonic's.

foolmasterz

Smash Apprentice
Marth's final smash. its an instant KO at any time. or thats what ive experianced so far. Because the question is "which smash is too powerful" id go with marths beastly Smash. i also think it has a bigger vertical range than Zelda's, but im not sure. Ya, their is a chance you can survive the light arrow, but if marth hits you, your gone.

Browny

Smash Hater
Sonic. Any skilled player will clear the field in FFA no problems, and possibly get a 4th KO if the other players dont wait out the invinciblity period on respawn.

Intercept

Smash Journeyman
If Sonic KOs you quick enough, the invincibility period won't last long enough.

foolmasterz

Smash Apprentice
i don't see why it would be sonics, ive never thought it was that powerful because of its hard control....then again, ive only used it once or twice, and that was against a Pit so i guess im not in any place to judge.

gallax

Smash Hero
the landmasta is the craziest smash. the only way to dodge it is to grab onto the ledge and keep ledge hopping. and stilll...u die!

ginobeeto

Smash Cadet
Landmasters and Sonic are obvious winners. I agree with Aznegglover with Samus' final smash. If you can get to one end of the field you'll easily be able to hit most enemies if not all. It lasts very long and is controllable too. The final smash that I nominate is Snake's. A good Snake player will know how to use it right, and if used to perfection, it can easily kill all enemies on the stage.

IMO any final smash that is controllable (such as Sonic and Landmasters) are best, because you can get better with it and eventually master it. Uncontrollable final smashes (such as Jigglypuff or Kirby) are arguably worst because you can't perfect it by practicing.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Aren't the Final Smashes supposed to be really powerful?

But to stay on topic, Landmaster. You can two stock with it, no problem.

jalued

Smash Lord
any of the landmasters. their better than super sonic, as they can kill while the opponent has invincability (by flying to the top of the screen), and always kill everyone at least once (usually twice). super sonic can be spot dodged (he looses power if he slows)

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Pretty much Super Sonic. Critical Hit and Landmasters maybe a little hard, but somehow, Super Sonic comes out the cheapville like it was a piece of pie. Man, it's even more cheap when my sister plays with him. She only won because of that blue (or in FS case, yellow) hedgehog.

Black Magician

Smash Apprentice
Snake's Grenade Launcher. It can be hard to dodge (harder than Landmasters), KOs in a few hits and can often take off two lives due to its long duration.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
I personally think that Light Arrow is a difficult attack to dodge or avoid, but Critical Hit is the most broken of the Final Smashes. That, along with any other Final Smash that can punish any mistake with an instant KO.

Bobo_The_Monkey

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna say Landmaster and Super Sonic are the best. Marth's is up there because its an instant kill but can be easily dodged. I think yoshi's is also really good.

Browny

Smash Hater
protip

when playing against fox/falco/wolf, pick sonic and then if/when they get the smash ball, infinite stall beneath floating stages with homing attack, or double spring to get as high as possible. they will never kill you :)

Top Bottom