• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What final smash you think is too powerful?

Zinnakain

Smash Rookie
I would have to say Olimar's, since he gets into his spaceship while the people on the ground gets hurt. (Unless your Pit or MK avoid the damage while in the air.) Then the ship crashes into the center of the stage. Which can easily be dodged, but if your limited to space then your most likely to get hit.

I would also have to say the LandMaster. You can easily get quick kill by running them off the stage, with the landmaster you can easily get mutable kills on the other hand with Olimar's you only can get one quick kill or ok % on them on an 1v1 march. If you cast landmaster below an enemy while their near mid % their most likely to die from the rise of fox/falco/wolf while getting the landmaster more likely of getting two or more kills. If you cast the landmaster while your off the platform your more likely to die from shotting straight up and you quickly get shoot back down, but with Olimar's you'll go straight up and crash into the center of the stage. The landmaster just can be a death trap if you cast it while off the stage. It look like the landmaster has more benfits compared to Olimar's

flyingpork002

Smash Apprentice
Pikachus is definetly not the best but just something to look at: If you use pika's when they have 0%, you can bring them up to about 150 and thats with a possibility of KO. With ikes, it does about 70 set damage but its not a KO with anyone if u start it at 0. Also, take zelda's. At 0 percent, it does about 40 damage but doesnt kill, same with metaknights. At low damages, pikas is definetly a baller. Once you get to higher percentages, of course it doesnt get any worse, however relative to the other fsmashes it gets worse because if u use zeldas when they have say 70%, theyre a goner. Just something to think about

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Ill have to go with the Landmasters and Sonic's.
Reasons:
1. They last a long time
2. They both deal plenty amounts of damage.
3.They can punish
4. They can be evaded, but not well.
Other peoples are up to par on some of these, (like Marths or Samus's), but they don't cover as much as Sonic's or the Landmasters.

Peacelover87

Smash Rookie
Marth and Olimar's are just way too powerful in my opinion. I'm not a big fan of any of the final smashes to be honest.

Flash2008

Smash Cadet
The worst one has to be game and watch, you turn into a giant slow moving octopus and you can't even touch your opponents at times, I don't know.......It really sucks.

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
The one that almost always hits is Olimar's Final smash and Peach's but peach's Final smash won't work if the opponents are hanging on a ledge

Top Bottom