• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Females Do You Want For Brawl

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman
Zelda. And, luckily for me, she's in!

There are not too many respectable female characters in the Nintendo universe... even Zelda's part of the "damsel in distress" mold.

Tanea

Smash Ace
hahaha that great i always thought that too for me i say the ones from melee ,krystal and birdo :)

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Peach (Daisy Costume), Zelda, Samus, Krystal, Micaiya, one from each major popular seires,

now these are the maybes:

Sami from Advanced wars
Jill from taht Jill game
Lyn/Erika
Roll-megaman
Jenna Goldensun 2
Lip - Panel de Pon

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Wasn't Lip planned for Melee? I think there's a high chance she'll be a newcomer. We even got her stick in melee.

Epsilonis

Smash Cadet
Florina? OVER LYN? Your out of your mind man. Plus, I don't see a Pegasus Knight fitting in brawl, with the pegasus and everything. :ohwell:

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
id rather have florina.
Might be rather hard to get a pegasus in game, though :p.

Myself, I second the Lyndis mention. She's awesome. Also, since I come from reading the Gardevoir thread, does Garde count as female?. It certainly looks the part, but the fact that they can be both male or female (though being a male of that species has to be the most embarrasing thing ever xD) might exclude it.

Micahc

Smash Ace
YOUR MOM!
Ok, now that I have that out of my system...
Krystal
Peach
Someone from FE
Gardevoir
Your mom?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Smash is quite the old boys' club, ain't it? All guys and no gals.

Lol.

I'm quite happy with the current assortment of ladies in the Melee cast. Hopefully Peach makes her return to Brawl; I just can't see another game in the franchise to be devoid of her presence, quite frankly. She was a fun character to play as.

Then again, I wouldn't mind the likes of Lyn from FE being thrown in there is well (assuming, of course, that such a thing happens). I'm gonna be giving the whole roster a once-over anyway, so the more the merrier.

Smooth Criminal

JesterBox

Smash Ace
I'll kinda sprout on Smooth Criminal's post, if there are females... Why do they call it Super Smash BROTHERS?
because it sounds better the Super Smash Offspring

Midna with Wolf + Krystal with staff + Angelina Jolie

Justin Wiles

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I always thought it was dumb to call the game "Super Smash Bros." because only two of the characters in the games are actually brothers.

But yeah, I got mah Zelda, but who else... there are not too many Nintendo chicks that I even know.

I'd rather see Katt than Krystal from StarFox, but whatever...
A random chick from F-Zero. Uhm... yeah, I'm pretty bad at this.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
this is quickly turning into the krystaL thread

therefore i will try to get back on topic

does lyn or micaiah deserve a spot more if there is room for one more fe character

Jopaan

Smash Journeyman
I'd be content with all of the female characters from Melee returning. The only new ones I want would be an FE female (I don't know anything about FE) and Krystal.

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
Smash is quite the old boys' club, ain't it? All guys and no gals.
Samus was there from day one . . . although, back then, you were probably one of those people who couldn't put "Samus" and "girl" in the same sentence within your head. :laugh:

EDIT: Roy, could you please stop spamming those pictures of Krystal. We all know you think she's hot, but could you please keep it on another site, where it has a chance of being on-topic?

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
this is who i think. i put in in order from most likely to least likely

Vets
Zelda confirmed
Samus confirmed
zsamus-confirmed
Peach- of course she's going to be in it.
Jigglypuff? I'll consider it female for now and most likely will be returning

new comers

Krystal - I dont see why not. leading lady in the starfox series and would bring something new to the game with her staff.

Lip - her item was in the game and she'd be the little girl fighter in brawl which we dont have yet.

Lyn - they need a female fire emblem character. she's the most likely to me.

Dixie kong- I think she deserves a spot. she gets overlooked all the time they are most likely going to add Diddy why not Dixie. she outshined Diddy in his own game DKC2. and she got a trophy in melee something Donkey kong's nephew Diddy, didnt even get.

jody Summers- I think her chances arent all that high. but hey she did get a trophy in melee. out of all the other F-zero characters they could have picked. plus she's like a galactic ploice or something like that.

Paula- just like the DK series. Earthbound needs more representation. Female at that. Ness has some of her moves so i dont think she'll make it but they might come up with something.

Mona- the girl from wario ware. Wario appearing as his own seperate series gives her a small small chance. Still Wario has his fellow mario brothers to accompany him so she's not expected.

Birdo- we are bound to get some new mario characters. with the exclusion of Doc who most likely got the axe. there are very few notable mario characters left to choose from plus we only have one female currently. so why not fromer enemy/yoshi's girlfriend Birdo.

Daisy- Another female Mario character. i put her at the bottom because she's not too original and havent really done much but be in sports and party games plus she'd be another princess.still I think she should be included. she wouldnt be a clone of Peach. Nintendo has been trying to differentiate the two lately so i doubt they will make her so similar.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
this is quickly turning into the krystaL thread

therefore i will try to get back on topic

does lyn or micaiah deserve a spot more if there is room for one more fe character
Micaiah is from FE 10, the newest one for Wii, (watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHeak5ft2RY)

Lyn is from FE 7, GBA.

so personaly I think Micaiah has a higher chance, plus, shes alot more unique, with her magic and stuff instead of just swords again like all the other FE lords.

Top Bottom