• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What ever happened to the Ganon board combo video?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Wasn't Strip the one hosting it? Did the project stop, or is it still going? I mean, I was really waiting for it..

If Strip isn't going to make it, does anyone mind me taking over?

@HomE

Smash Ace
stRIP had to drop it due to personal reasons, and it has just been chillin since...

I was excited to, unfortunately i dont have the capabilities to do it myself or i would...

but i have footage to contribute :)

TP

Smash Master
Feel free. I'll send you my replay of me beating Alphicans. The ending is beautiful. I Usmash his phantasm and then Utilt him as soon as he gets down. :)

@HomE

Smash Ace
Feel free. I'll send you my replay of me beating Alphicans. The ending is beautiful. I Usmash his phantasm and then Utilt him as soon as he gets down. :)
THATS SICK!!

how many matches did you play? did you destroy?

i do recall saying something to Alphicans along the lines of "TP WOULD DESTROY YOU!"

im glad i was right haha :)

did you post vids of those matches?

TP

Smash Master
THATS SICK!!

how many matches did you play? did you destroy?

i do recall saying something to Alphicans along the lines of "TP WOULD DESTROY YOU!"

im glad i was right haha :)

did you post vids of those matches?
I have no vid posting capabilities, sadly. Also, he destroyed me in every game except that one where I got lucky. He DID beat Kosk IRL, after all.

:034:

Smash Hero
We should all give like five dollars to one person through paypal or whatever so he can buy recording equipment and record for all of us :D I know I'd cough up some dough for that.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Which are the best ways of recording?

Good camera + good TV?

Capture Card?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Guys, I think I'll have to start working on this myself. Strip says he wants to do it, but doesn't.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I'll just wait patiently for stRIP to do his thang!

German editing skillz ftw !

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Dude i said you that i will begin this if my Combo Video is finished, just wait 3-4 days -.-
You've barely received any footage from me and a few others. Just make sure that EVERY helpful/good player from these boards get in the video.

Top Bottom