• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Drink Would You Choose For Brawl?

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Water. It is everywhere, it's healthy and there are plenty of different water companies to put Brawl pictures on.

WKx7x

Smash Cadet
Brawndo. 'Nuff said.

(if you don't get it, search "Brawndo" on youtube)

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
What I always drink to feel good. Squirt, or grape soda. Who loves grape soda? (I do I do I do~)

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
What's with all of the energy drinks!? ENERGY DRINKS ARE EVIL!
They do nothing good for you. Did you know energy drinks are listed under the evil category of drugs right next to crack and meth? They get you addicted, and once you drink more than one cup of it, you will be tired and worn out forever unless you have another drink, and then another, and then another.
There's more to be said, but I don't feel like typing.

Also, the Falcon Punch picture was great. :)

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
What if the answer to all you problems came in a ROCKET CAN!!!!! Powerthirst BRAWL EDITION!!! for when you need gratuitous amounts of energy. Drink powerthirst and you be good at Brawl you win at everything VS, SSE, Classic, sandbag, and Events. Turn that melee player into a brawl player with POWERTHIRST BRAWL EDITION!!!!!

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
A cup of tea for me. A few a day will allow me to play for 24 hours I'll bet. Havn't done it yet, too much work to do, but this summer 24 hour Brawling, you bet.

EDIT: But yeah, if Nintendo were to promote a drink alongside Brawl, Falcon Punch would be it, no doubt.

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
Water if you're playing competitvely, any soft drink if you're playing for fun, coffee x 8 if you're playing as Fox or Falco. Or Capt. Falcon

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
An old family recipe We all used to make. We blend up an Orange and 6 Strawberries. Then we have a sort of drink. We put some sugar and water on it, and then we drink. It's delicious. I drank it right down while Playing Galaxy.

I think I created a new energy drink. I may try it with different fruits. For now, I call it The "Borangerry"

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Dr. Pepper and some Coke mixed.
Not cocaine coke, I mean the beverage......... actually cocaine might work to.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Falcon Punch is the only drink worthy enough for Brawl.

You drink it and you get falcon punched due to the manliness

xxhyosukexx

Smash Apprentice
Crystal Pepsi tasted exactly the same as regular Pepsi (which is foul). It's stupid customers like you that make great sodas like Pepsi Blue fail.

Dr Pepper tastes like "cake"... WTF?
blue pepsi didnt fail.it was the fail...worst soda ever,it tasted like a melted sweet tart.
want good?
red fusion=red dr pepper.
now thats a shame that didnt survive.
oh,and surge.
(screw you vault,doesnt hold a candle)

=Samus-Aran=

Smash Journeyman
I'm not drinking anything. Because my dad would never let me stay up all night.

I like Mountain Dew. How about with a Cherry-Lemon taste?

=S-A=

TheJalapeno

Smash Ace
Pepsi blue tasted like someone punched you in the face with a blue boxing glove. Stuff was nasty.

I'd have to say Sobe would be my weapon of choice.

Top Bottom