• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Drink Would You Choose For Brawl?

g5otaku

Smash Cadet
As I usally play better cracked out on caffine I would have to say 2 bawls (pun not intended) and a keg of mountain dew. Oh yeah it comes in kegs.

Darkslash

Smash Master
some new flavor of red bull or monster or some other energy drink

just cuz...well...they're energy drinks!
Zomg I don't drink red bull any more... after I found out what they put in that stuff. Its nasty as hell :laugh: i know why its called Red bull now :dizzy:

Any ways

Falcon Punch FTW.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
My friends and I have about 10 fridgepacks of stockpiled gamefuel for the release of brawl, and a few more for Halo Wars.

GameFuel was extremely good, it will work for Brawl.

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
3 teaspoons of coffee "nescafe" 3 teaspoons of sugar , 1/4 a cup of boiled water , stir well , then fill with cold milk , drink in one go.

After that you should have enough boost for at least 4 hours...after that the crush happens, either go to sleep cause it's already 3 am or drink another one.

*warning* it's quite addictive :p.

Or , the all powerful 12pack of red bull.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Do people really know what they drink when they Drink Red bull? Theirs a reason why its called Red bull.... even though its yellow :laugh:

Any ways. Tea, Tea, tea, and Monster :laugh:

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
Do people really know what they drink when they Drink Red bull? Theirs a reason why its called Red bull.... even though its yellow :laugh:

Any ways. Tea, Tea, tea, and Monster :laugh:
Yes we know , bull sperm makes you pumped...oh well...honey is bee puke if you look at it like that...10 times puked over bee puke :D.

Hong

The Strongest
Tea and water. All I drink is tea and water every day around the clock constantly and I will continue to do so until I die. ^-^At least I'll live a lot longer than people guzzling sports drinks and soda pop. :p

bowz10190

Smash Apprentice
This thread is full of cavities and yellow teeth. haha.

Looks like we drink too much pop/energy drinks.
That's why Low-carb Monster is for me.

Metzger

Smash Apprentice
Tea and water. All I drink is tea and water every day around the clock constantly and I will continue to do so until I die. ^-^At least I'll live a lot longer than people guzzling sports drinks and soda pop. :p
Haha... well, unless those people get diabetes or something, I don't think their life expectancy is going to be significantly altered because of their beverage choice. :laugh:

Anyway, I usually drink lightly sweetened iced tea, sometimes I'll have a latte or chai tea or something though. Not much of a soda fan. I stopped drinking soda when they tried selling that "Crystal Pepsi" stuff which tasted absolutely foul. Looking down the aisles today and seeing Mountain Dew that is blacker than pen ink or Dr. Pepper that apparently tastes like cake has not made me eager to drink any of it, either.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Crystal Pepsi tasted exactly the same as regular Pepsi (which is foul). It's stupid customers like you that make great sodas like Pepsi Blue fail.

Dr Pepper tastes like "cake"... WTF?

mas369

Smash Apprentice
First off, like I said before, Smashboards is slowly becoming GameFAQs.

And, just to get in on the discussion, no beverage can truly represent Brawl. Only a direct injection of the high-grade "special stuff" that Nintendo uses to create their game paks and disks can truly represnet Brawl.

Metzger

Smash Apprentice
Crystal Pepsi tasted exactly the same as regular Pepsi (which is foul). It's stupid customers like you that make great sodas like Pepsi Blue fail.

Dr Pepper tastes like "cake"... WTF?
Hah! The hell it did! Crystal Pepsi was probably some kind of test to see how many people walking among us are actually aliens. No human has taste buds that can withstand that much fail in one beverage.

Normal Dr. Pepper doesn't taste like cake, though. I'm talking about some newer kind of Dr. P that someone gave me a little while back; something like diet/chocolate/cherry/vanilla... it was a bunch of stuff that had no business all being on the same label, I remember that much. It tasted like a cake and a lot of water blended together. Couldn't even finish a can of the stuff.

Top Bottom