• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Does Your Pika Look Like?

mysticwolf

Smash Journeyman
Do you play with normal Pika, Pika with the red hat, the green headband, or with the blue goggles? I play with the green headband because it i think he looks like a ninja with it on. Please share your thoughts.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
My Pikachu's a shiny Pikachu that wears a Pokemon Trainer's hat. He stole it from some guy when he whited out after all of his pokemon fainted.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
How can you deny the blue goggles?

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
I like all of pikachus customes, they are so great!!!!! The bandana is my favourite, he look really like a ninja :p, then the red hat, that was my favourite in melee, then the googles(my pichus favorite form melee) and then normal, im just sad because pikachu is the only one with four customes counting the normal, and the fact he doesnt have anymore his green hat( i used to call him the "campesino embejucado", "angry farmer" if you dont know spanish)
Hey Pharrox, did you get more new customes for the characters??

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I am sorry the green hat of classyness was the best back in melee by far.......but then they put on the green headband of i am a nynja rat of electricity FEAR ME. goggles? wtf? what happened to the old tried and true wizard hat?

krehz

Smash Ace
am i the only one who uses normal Pikachu? O_o maybe it should just be called Krehz Pikachu........just a thought lol :p

krehz

Smash Ace
I would use normal Pikachu if the awesome headband of awesomeness wasnt there.
oh look the mans got jokes................ :p well i think that the awesome awesomness of the awesome nothing is awesomely more awesome than the not so awesome gangsta chu :p lol jk (but i still thunk it should be called "Krehzchu" :D)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
we can talk about someone else naked if we want krehz... like your sister! O.o (totally j/k, I just think its funny) but i cant think of who, but SOMEONE uses trucker pika when I fight them, I think it's Puffs, and that's my color, sorry bud :p

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Awww.. who can resist Pikachu with blue goggles?!?!?!?! It's soooo darn cute! ^__^

Waddle Dee Army

Smash Apprentice
I think fighting Pikachu is the most powerful. The order from most powerful to least powerful:

1. Fighting Pikachu
2. Flying Pikachu
3. Regular Pikachu
4. Hat Pikachu

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
I think fighting Pikachu is the most powerful. The order from most powerful to least powerful:

1. Fighting Pikachu
2. Flying Pikachu
3. Regular Pikachu
4. Hat Pikachu
You mean "Trucker"chu. Your Ninjachu's Katana has NOTHING on Truckerchu's 18-wheeler IN YOUR FACE

Personally, I desperately wish Pikachu had a Viking Helmet. It would be SO GAR.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Whats GAR?
How should I describe it.... it's a burning manly passion for living life to its extremities; a raw zeal that powers the motor of one's fighting spirit; it's that pumped-up invigoration that electrifies the senses. It's "Epic", "Legendary","Heroic","Mighty","Grand","****ING AWESOME", IT'S EVEN MORE POWERFUL THAN THE JUGGERNAUT DRINKING POWERTHIRST AND THROWING A FALCON PAUNCH AT THE SAME TIME! IT'S WHAT MAKES NINJAS FLIP OUT! IT'S WHAT GIVE WIZARDS POWER! IT'S WHAT WARRIORS EAT, DRINK, AND BREATHE!

GAR , (which must be typed in caps at all times if one is to convey its true meaning) is the infinite determination to do the impossible; see the invisible; row row, AND FIGHT DA POWER!

A viking hat would leak copious amounts of GAR in such a way that Captain Falcon would have to FALCON PAUNCH Pikachu to death so that the insane amount of awesomeness doesn't overload and destroy the universe.

mateo101

Smash Cadet
Red cap = powa

i mean c'mon the hat is the only thing datz not strapped on to him. pika flips, quacks, spins, and barrel rollz.

AND THE CAP STAYS ON o.o POWA, POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Its gotta be Rambochu!(Green headband)

He doesnt wear the goggles on his eyes,he wear them on his forehead.

Kyoko

Smash Cadet
blue goggles ftw!! though I do miss the blue party hat. But I say goggles, then ninjachu, then normal, then red hat (or the trucker hat as my friends call it XD)

gallax

Smash Hero
samurai pika. green bandana. all he needs is a lightning sword just like in my sig. btw guys...the koolest/most ironic thing happened today while talking to stealth. he im's me and we start talkinga bout pika and how we were using him and w/e. right then a bolt of lightning comes out and hit in front of my window. as soon as we start talking aboutm pika the gods came down and said thats the power that pika has inside.

they also murmored that you should wear a green bandana.lol

GAR!!!

Top Bottom