• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"What does '10char' mean?" A Noob board FAQ (Added troubleshooting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
What does LOL mean?
LOL! I hope you are being sarcastic on that one

Anyways on topic, if i'm not wrong 10char. means that they're post is too small and a post has to have a minimum of 10 characters.

This wasn't a term on smashboards until some n00b said it and then everyone started to copy, I find people who use this are often n00bs or people that enjoy annoying others and/or making fun of others or just like to be ******** and think its cool to post something as stupd as ''10char.''

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
LOL! I hope you are being sarcastic on that one

Anyways on topic, if i'm not wrong 10char. means that they're post is too small and a post has to have a minimum of 10 characters.

This wasn't a term on smashboards until some n00b said it and then everyone started to copy, I find people who use this are often n00bs or people that enjoy annoying others and/or making fun of others or just like to be ******** and think its cool to post something as stupd as ''10char.''
Sarcastic, he has 8,756 posts, do you think he's a noob? no he's just being off topic. I have no Clue how 10char got started, but it stuck, and it shouldn't because a post is useless without naturally having more than 10 characters in it. I'd like to know the history though. Also, it doesn't matter who named it, as the name worked, as long as you have 4 characters and that, you are good to continue posting your "LOL
10chars
" posts.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
What does "johns" mean, and where does it come from?
:veryconfu I really have no clue, perhaps, you mean something different, or maybe it's obscure enough for me to find it. So context would be helpful, or if anyone else could help answer this, or an explanation where you got the idea.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I'd think that this thread would be better if everyone could edit the first post, i don't know what to add

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
dang this thread is old, why would anyone dare to bump it, if a mod wants, i mean they could lock it or whatever

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Edit: Oh boy oh boy wrong thread, sorry mods. Wasn't me who bumped this though. My notifications trolled me I guess.

Last edited:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
It's meant to post a reply since the board requires 10 characters before a response is allowed to be posted.

Please don't necro 6 year old threads LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom