• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What DID you look at?

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
So far I've only seen the roster. But not how to unlock anything, no stages, no storyline, nothing but the roster.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Great! We have a spoiler-free section!

I bumped into a few characters thanks to Melee elitist crybabies who reviewed Brawl in GameFAQs.

I also saw a stage by accident in the front page of Youtube.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't keep myself away from the opening cinematic, and that's spoiled a few things (not that those were things I was avoiding having spoiled). Unfortunately though, the page I was on with the video also had a number of revealing SSE stills. I scrolled away as quick as I could, but there were a few things that I saw :(.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
ive seen the complete roster, accidently. i knew the starting roster plus snake and sonic, and i didnt want to know the secret characters, but a website i went on displayed all the hidden characters, i wasnt anticipating anything to do with smash bros, thats why i went on the site. that kinda spoiled things for me

however, i dont know how to unlock any of those characters, and i dont want to know

Magnacor

Smash Ace
The only thing I don't have spoiled yet is Subspace and how to unlock everything. Not that the unlocking thing will matter anyway since the Challenge section in Brawl telss us exactly what to do.

bobwaffles

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much everything but the latter half of Subspace, though I found out the name of the final boss and somethings that happen by accident.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I just realized that I may have spoiled the whole roster before I came here unless the two newcomers I'm thinking about aren't true.

EDIT: Nope, there is still one more character I do not know. :chuckle:
I just hope this one is worthy.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
The entire roster, a few stages, the music, and how to unlock only a few characters.

I have no will power =(. But I plan on not knowing anything about the SSE just because it looks too epic to spoil.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I had to be an idiot and spoil another stage for me. Fortunately, I only know the name and have no idea what the stage looks like or where it came from. :D

I get lucky.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I spoiled like 10 characters and a stage, I also spoiled/deconfirmed another character. I'm don't think I can hold out for a month.

YellowJT

Smash Cadet
i havent looked at anything so to say, but accidentally got across a few, like character spoilers in signatures, stages on youtube's 'what's being watched right now'....

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I've seen everything, on purpose. The SSE from beggining to end (it's good, I must say), the roster (the meaning of my life until the next smash bros. game), all the staages, the items, the assist trophies, the music, EVERYTHING! Except maybe a few Pokéball Pokémon, and tons of assist trophies (there are TONS OF THEM). >_<

Luigi player

Smash Master
Hm... I already know the roster, all the stages, SSE Bosses (not all) and I saw SSE videos of some levels (live stream) >_> and not just parts of it, but the full levels and such... meh, but now I'm trying to avoid SSE as much as possible.

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
What I have seen:
-The entire roster + stages
-Some vague details about SSE's ending
-A couple of incredibly epic SSE sequences when I couldn't controll myself anymore
-The whole music list

What I haven't:
-Way to unlock
-SSE ending, or full level footage
-What music is assigned to what stage
-The events

I think I'm doing rather well.

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
what I've seen.
-ONE spoiler SSE sequence on the dojo. (Ok, and the opening sequence)
-All characters
-all stages

What I'm avoiding
-How to unlock stuff
-Anything about the SSE
- The events
-Stupid people that want to spoil everything.

User33

Smash Journeyman
Everything but

1) All of SSE
2) Most music
3) Events
4) How to unlock everything

Smash Ace
I've looked at everything I could possibly lay eyes on.

whoa, that didn't sound right.
=2007=

Supersmashbro125

Smash Apprentice
I accidently found out who all the characters were and some stages and nothing really from SSE.

And for the people wo got spoiled to this stuff also,i think its kinda ok (though i wish i didnt know anyway) beacause you only know who the characters are.I dont like it...but the best part is gonna be unlocking them and playing as them,not knowing who they are. (well thats how i feel about it,but i still wished i didnt know.

C3CC

Smash Lord
I'm happy to say that I have only seen the complete Roster. I haven't seen anything about the SSE, how to unlock certain stages or characters or stuff like that. I am proud of being such a strong-against-spoilers person :D

Lucas_User

Smash Journeyman
Lol.
I know the game by inch.
SSE endings, Classic Mode endings, everything.

nice1

Smash Lord
i saw all the characters, all FS, only stages i seen were the ones that looked like tourney levels and thats it. I still hav to know how to get the characters and stages, and i gotta play SSE since i don't no jack about it

Beno

Smash Rookie
The Entire SSE.
Regret it.
All chars.
Not all the stages though.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Characters + Stages, how to unlock them. That's it, because that's what I did for melee and I still play it to this day without any loss of excitement other than the loss that comes from knowing brawl is so close, but oh, so far away. I also saw half the SSE, I spoiled everything except the stuff after everyone enters the subspace. XD Everything else is a mystery.

Top Bottom